Search found 21 matches

Return

by Striker
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Outworking God's Plan: From Nothing To Something, My Relentless Path To Victory

Just want to say: There is nothing but pride I feel for myself. I weighed under 220lbs today. When I saw the scale, I fucking cried. Thank you everyone for helping me, you do not know how big a deal this is to me. MAC Your resilience and motivation is one of the most inspiring things on this forum ...
by Striker
Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Striker
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fat Loss Progress Log

Yesterday I was 122 calories below target (2000/day), I had some snacks before I began my next fast. Facing my junk food addiction's gonna suck, but I envision me being shredded and it's holding me through. I did 100 burpees and jogged around the block. Cardio's not that great, but hammering it out...
by Striker
Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Faceapp catfishing? Please help

I genuinely can't even see what you've changed in the pics when I'm specifically trying to find it, no chance any girl is perceptive enough to think you're catfishing
by Striker
Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 62: ⭐️2 MONTH REVIEW 📆⭐️

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:15 pm
Stopped biting my nails - hands look much better
Did you do anything specific for this or just willpower?

I keep biting my nails but sometimes I barely even realise I'm doing it as stupid as that sounds
by Striker
Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Making a youtube

I did a fair bit of research before starting my channel and I think it cut out a decent amount of time where I might have been making truly terrible videos that had no chance of ever catching steam in the algorithm. Definitely not a Youtube expert as I've only made 4 videos but one of them caught st...
by Striker
Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ovinidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

But if there's only old rich peoples doing cardio training, I prefer staying with low-cost gym or home-gym Wouldn't that be better because the weights would be free to use? My current gym I go somewhat late at night and there's usually only 1 other guy lifting at that time and it's so much better b...
by Striker
Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Making a youtube

Radical's channel is a good example of having a clear niche and I think it could be a matter of time before Youtube starts testing his channel by recommending it to more men interested in improving their fashion to see how the videos perform but you never know with Youtube it's so random. So far it...
by Striker
Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Book Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi?

I would recommend the content in Andy's blog and podcast first. if you need a book, Models by Mark Manson is much better I've read the Rational Male a while ago and I'm reading Models now and I'd agree with this 100%. Models is actual practical advice and there's been multiple times while reading i...
by Striker
Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 98: Quitting nail biting 💅

I’m a pretty bad nail biter. I've bitten my nails for probably about 17 years + and not just the nails. but the skin around them. Because I suffer with anxiety and OCD (never really opened up about this before, but Fuck it) I have bitten the skin around my nails until they have become bloody, red a...
by Striker
Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (AA Program Week 1 Day Attempt 6)

I will be going to Turkey also. If you're gonna do it use WhatClinic to find a surgeon, it'll have legit reviews of the clinic, an overall rating of the clinic, gives a price estimate so you know what ballpark they're in and you can also read reviews of people who went to the clinic specifically fo...
by Striker
Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 110: First steps: First run in a long time ⏱ Trip to the Chiropractor, 20 push ups ⬆

Weather was mild which helped a lot. Recommend investing in a base layer like UnderArmour or something. Used to dread running in the shite UK winter weather but when I bought a longsleeve base layer and some gloves I didn't feel the weather at all and made no real difference if it was freezing cold...
by Striker
Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (WE DID IT, WE ACTUALLY DID IT: MAC GETS HIS FIRST LAY)

Well done bro! Your refusal to quit along this journey has been inspiring, you deserve it
by Striker
Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 153: Realising My Diet/Exercise SUCKS, Checking out GLL and I went for a Walk ⬆️

Day 153: 13/03/2022 ✅ Realising My Diet/Exercise SUCKS, Checking out GLL and I went for a Walk/Shopping ⬆️ I've come to the realisation today that my diet SUCKS. In addition to this, I don't do any exercise. Off the top of my head, here's what I ate yesterday: - Cereal - Toast - Banana - Orange Jui...
by Striker
Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 153: Realising My Diet/Exercise SUCKS, Checking out GLL and I went for a Walk ⬆️

@Striker Thanks for the solid advice - been having a really shitty time lately worrying about my health and struggling with the anxiety but it’s something I’m trying to work through Thanks for the input man Spider 🕷 Yeah keep your head up man, I can relate to a lot of how you feel and how you are a...