Search found 42 matches

Return

by T0NY_M0NTANA
Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

T0NY M0NTANA's Easter monday daygame rampage

13/04/2023 Few approaches in the city with a mate today before a date [2] approach, [1] blowout, [1] conversation, [0] number 1. 7/10 Brunette in gym gear, tried to side stop in the mall, immediately blown out 2. 7/10 Black haired bulgarian with shades, 3 mins convo, quite alot of sexual tension, he...
by T0NY_M0NTANA
Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

COLDEST APPROACH | AA Log

I skipped most of the AA program and just jumped straight into cold approaches. Got bored of asking for the time and directions to various places and skipped to just giving hit and run compliments to girls then slowly built on that. IMO the GLL AA program wastes a lot of time with bullshit that you...
by T0NY_M0NTANA
Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

COLDEST APPROACH | AA Log

I skipped most of the AA program and just jumped straight into cold approaches. Got bored of asking for the time and directions to various places and skipped to just giving hit and run compliments to girls then slowly built on that. IMO the GLL AA program wastes a lot of time with bullshit that you ...
by T0NY_M0NTANA
Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

T0NY M0NTANA's Easter monday daygame rampage

10/04/2023 Easter monday daygame rampage, 14 approaches in city center with a mate over about 4 hours. [14] approach, [8] blowout, [6] conversation, [2] number 1. 7/10 Brunette, front stopped, opened direct, turned out she was 16. Made a joke about feeling weird now, she thanked me anyway for the co...
by T0NY_M0NTANA
Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Places to Meet Women During the Day?

Hmm okay I'll give that a tomorrow actually and see what happens. There's two malls in particular I go to. One of them is the largest mall in North America so I'm actually blessed in that regard 😂. But yea I'll try my best to not let these programs play out so much and focus on what I want. Biggest...
by T0NY_M0NTANA
Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Places to Meet Women During the Day?

Hey mate, I've been appraoching in the same mall for over a year and nothing has happened to me. (city is 1.6m+) There's one girl that knows exactly what I'm doing. She works at a stall in the center of the mall that sees me almost every week and gives me a little smile everytime. The fear of what ...
by T0NY_M0NTANA
Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

T0NY M0NTANA's cold approach daygame log

You're in very good shape mate - did you do cold approach before you got into that condition? Did you see a change in results from it for the positive? I'm deciding whether to bother gymming consistently to help out with daygame. Thanks mate - no i've only been cold approaching for less than a year...
by T0NY_M0NTANA
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

T0NY M0NTANA's Cold Approach Daygame Log

30/03/2023 2 approaches today in the hometown 1. 8/10 Portugeuse, saw her in the street and didn't have space to front stop, then she went into a shop, follwed her inside, opened direct, she enjoyed the compliment but wasn't giving me much conversationally and refused to shake my hand, tried to clos...
by T0NY_M0NTANA
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Sup guys, I'm CJ, 28 living in the UK. I commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I'm currently working on - beating moderate life-long social anxiety - beating approach anxiety - improving my self esteem - building more good habits - getting into better shape and overall building ...
by T0NY_M0NTANA
Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TONY_MONTANA's AA Log

Day 10a - Went out after work to do day 10. Did two reps then went home because it started raining. Been feeling off and in my head all day. I'll give it another shot tomorrow! Day 10b - Better day today, managed to get 5 reps in 40 mins. I did all 5 reps in the first 12 mins then hit a wall. Really...
by T0NY_M0NTANA
Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What does your game look like? When you open direct, you say something like, "Hey, you are very attractive!" How do you proceed in the conversation afterward? It's basically the london daygame model with some GLL screening mixed in. I always open direct then try to calibrate to the girls response. ...
by T0NY_M0NTANA
Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

18/03/2023 6 approaches in the home town today with a mate [5] approach, [2] blowout, [3] conversation, [1] number 1. 6/10 Brunette with a nice ass, side stopped in the mall, opened direct, she looks at me strange. I stay in the set and continue talking, then she hits me with the married line. 2. 7/...
by T0NY_M0NTANA
Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

T0NY M0NTANA's cold approach daygame log

Yo! I haven't posted in ages, but since I've dealt with AA and the can of worms that comes with it... I'm in a position whereby I can cold approach (almost) any chick, be direct and create a conversation out of nothing without too much issue. My sticking point is inconsistency, by this I mean some ...
by T0NY_M0NTANA
Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

29/07/2022 --- [6/20] Did two approaches while running errands today. [2] approach, [2] blowout, [0] conversation, [0] number 1. Petite latina in a miniskirt 7/10. Approached from the side, direct compliment. Gave me an eye roll, said something in spanish then walked away lol. 2. Blonde in orange dr...
by T0NY_M0NTANA
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

04/08/2022 --- [3/20] Did 3 while I was out and about today [3] approach, [2] blowout, [1] conversation, [0] number 1. Brunette 7/10, stopped her, direct opener. Chatted for 2 mins then got the BF line. 2. Asian 7/10, stopped her, direct opener, thanked me but said she was married. 3. Brunette 6/10....