Search found 36 matches

Return

by Now
Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Now
Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sleep Quality

I did a quick search here but couldn't find anything. I know that Andy had an article on sleep as well, which was a great summary, but alas I cannot find it Sounds like you're looking for this article . I have big trouble consistently getting restful sleep as well so I'm always on the lookout for f...
by Now
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Now
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Outworking God's Plan: From Nothing To Something, My Relentless Path To Victory

So, now I know how I fucked up my dating life. I stayed in the general area I was born, pretty much, and got what I always had got: absolutely nothing. The place I am working in right now is very industrial, working class, and sorry to say something as classist as this, but full of chavs. Again, I ...
by Now
Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Now
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's Cold Approach / Japanese Log - 💦💦💦<- Number of times I exploded in today's girl :)

Damn man, you're out there crushing it with those numbers.
Inspiring to see what's possible, keep it up!
by Now
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Therapy and facing past issues & emotions takes serious stones, big props man.
It's not one of the "glamorous" forms of self-improvement, inspiring to see someone tackle it!
by Now
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Now
Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't have a lot of personal experience, so take my opinions with a grain of salt: I think you're doing a lot of things right, IMG_1510, 1682 are good There seem to be a lot of static posing shots in there, you could try less purposeful posing and more natural poses such as mid-walk ( Andy's photo...
by Now
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Be Careful What Music You Listen To

Wow, I'm glad someone else had the same experience. Can attest to this 100% I purged my music collection and playlists a couple months ago because I realized listening to it was working to keep me in the past. It was always an easy escape from stress, just put on some songs from years ago and hide i...
by Now
Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Serious Action Log: Pulling Gurls from the Club

Welcome to Germany & best of luck with the language, man
by Now
Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log - Day 22: Interview success ✅ Ditching a user 🚪👈 And Tinder boost commitment ⚡️

Day 22: 01/11/2021 ✅ I also cancelled on a date due to sticking to my principles. Set up a date for Wednesday evening - got this chick's number and I suggested coffee, but she wanted me to buy her dinner. She was sending provocative photos and strongly suggesting I'd come back to hers after. I book...
by Now
Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kory's Tinder progress log

Tinder success story: I just had the best sex of my life from a first date. The chemistry and emotional connection with this girl was like nothing I've experienced before. We were so fucking into each other. The faces she would make at me....pure primal lust. I hereby dedicate this lay to @Now beca...
by Now
Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log - Day 29: Re-thinking the Gym 💭 Date 2 arranged 🥤 and work prep 📑

- After listening to Andy's Podcast about being honest and leaving girl's better than I found them, I decided to text Kinky Daddy's Girl and told her that I've deleted all of her photos (which I have) so that she has nothing to worry about in that regard. Told her no hard feelings and wished her lu...
by Now
Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log - Day 37: The business trip: Shit post 2 👎

Toothaches fucking suck man, sorry you gotta go through that.

But as you told me, a post is better than no post, respect man.