Search found 243 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Mon May 31, 2021 8:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TheComebackKid: Transformation At Last

Nice, Glad to hear you are still working hard towards your goals! Thanks brother. Believe me I am working hard dude, really. I will tell you more, but major weight is coming off! Big big things will come in the future my man I assure you. UPDATE: I am extremely happy right now. I just lost my virgi...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by MakingAComeback
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Outworking God's Plan: From Nothing To Something, My Relentless Path To Victory

MAC GETS A WIN: MAC PULLS A GORGEOUS GIRL FROM THE CLUB (NO LAY, BUT DATE VERBALLY AGREED) FRIDAY 13/08/2021 ACTION POINTS -Gym (DONE) -Core (DONE) -Go to get Cranial Sacral Therapy session done (DONE) -Check into hotel (DONE) -Cold Approach: At night, solo, talk to 50 girls tonight! (DONE, at girl ...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Interesting therapy session today. My therapist was happy I connected with someone the week before, and was happy that I want to give love as much as I want to receive it. Also, had a good discussion about childhood development. My childhood was def. challenging, very stressful, and not necessarily ...
by Svadhishthana
Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

I am definitely super psyched, since I remember when I first started tinder, literally maxing out swipes every day for months and getting absolutely zilch. I know I'm getting closer, just gotta keep on keeping on.
by MakingAComeback
Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Float tank was insane..... It was a unbelievable experience to be honest. Firstly, I actually fell asleep just a few minutes into it - this doesn't tend to happen for me. When I woke up, an overwhelming sensation washed over me: "What if this was your last day on earth?" It was a harrowing thought t...
by oddish
Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trying to Figure Out What I Need to Do... Feeling Lost

Hey Robby man, Just popping in here for some quick advice, since I'm 33 right now and I was in a very similar situation as you when I was 18-25. And I took all the wrong decisions! First off all, Parents and friends are the WORST advice givers. You might think otherwise since they know you so well b...
by Radical
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello Online - Sept 14. Ghosts and flakes

I've had two different girls this last year message me on date night saying they were in the emergency room lol One had damaged her foot and it had swollen to balloon size - she sent a pic from the hospital The other had a bad allergic reaction to something Met up and shagged both of them in the end...
by Juhboi
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga: 1 New Girl + Goin Fuckboy Story

How do you screen? Read Andy's tinder guide front to back. However, part 3 of his tinder guide has the answers you seek. Manganiello the sex-focused life leads us weird places lmao. I've been in an extraordinarily similar situation but I sat there like a chump for 4 hours listening to all her life ...
by Manganiello
Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga Flake Adventures - Messed up Saturday

Oct 11 1 Lay + Saturday's story 1 Lay today. 3 dates, but one cancel. Little bit more detail on Saturday Night. 4pm Date + Lay Pretty standard. Boba, I refused to buy for her. It was actually snowing, but she was unvaxxed so we went for a walk. Did the movie pull within 30 minutes. Easy yes Went ba...
by CainGettingLaid
Tue May 18, 2021 8:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain killing his AA (not Abel). Day 15.

Day 15: Today was FUCKING CRAZY. It started off "normal". The drill was to give two sets of 10 high fives but in half the time as on day 14. On day 14 I did 1 hour the first time and 21 minutes the second time, so I was aiming for sub 30min and sub 10:30min. I did the first ten high fives in 23 atte...
by Svadhishthana
Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

MakingAComeback lol, you're right. I'm being a dumbass. The hedonic treadmill strikes again! I have to remember that this is all part of the process. I'm still in the mindset that I need to "convince" girls that they want to sleep with me, which I guess is what I'm really fretting about. Instead, I...
by chad_chaddington
Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Be Careful What Music You Listen To

Hey guys, I've been experimenting with what type of music I listen to lately and I realized the other night how profound an impact the music you listen to can have. Most of my life I have listened to older music; the hits of the 60s and 70s mostly, but popular songs from every decade. This included ...
by Manganiello
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

STICKY: Manga's Tinder Guide - Lessons from 9 girls in 6 weeks

I had a good start on tinder thanks to the guys on this community. This is me giving back. How I got 9 lays From Tinder in the Very first 6 weeks Why this exists Because I have a unique (possibly fleeting) perspective on racking lays quickly from day 1 of being online. And I want to share it. (I'm a...
by RogerRoger
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Serious Action Log: Pulling Gurls from the Club

Munich, here I am! Lot's happened in the past few months. I went to 9 new baseball stadiums, visited tons of friends and had several photoshoots so I've got a nice backlog of IG posts to fire out the next few weeks. During the photoshoot in LA I finally broke the 9.0 barrier on photofeeler! It was a...