Search found 66 matches

Return

by Sprezza
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Love the new forum Andy! I, Sprezza, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About me: -24 years old based in Gothenburg, Sweden. Soon to be Oslo, Norway ;) -Been posting for about a month on the GLL forum, so will double post here to help with getting the forum active. -Love lift...
by Sprezza
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[Feedback on pictures?] Sprezza's Online Dating

Sprezza reset your account using a different Facebook/email address/phone number. Also get much better pictures. Yeah will do! Btw, do I have to change IP adress? literally 0 matches for 2 weeks is the thing that bothers me. Once you get better pics, use Hinge as well: https://killyourinnerloser.co...
by Sprezza
Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sprezza's way to Freedom-NEED HELP WITH CONVERSATIONS and APPROACHING GIRLS DANCING | ANY POINTERS?

Manganiello wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:24 pm
Sprezza wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:14 pm
Activated a new card yesterday and only got 7 likes. This is getting shittier and I don't know the reason
How many times have you created a new account?
I have created about 10-15 accounts. I do remove each account after I stop getting likes though!
by Sprezza
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain's AA Log Day 37. Nighttime Nr. 3

Read through your log, man you're a legend! How the fuck did you do day 21 and 30 on a sitting crowd? Like you literally went from table to table with sitting girls and squeezed?
I was skipping those days and was thinking of doing it when its normal.
Keep pushing it, you will for sure make it :)
by Sprezza
Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sprezza's way to Freedom: Shitty AA day

27 and 28 were my hardest days. I redid them both. Don’t be afraid to get reps on some average looking girls. It makes no difference in my experience, it’s just more memorable when they’re hot. I’ve done about 90% of my drills in the same busy mall. I’m sure I get judged by employees (too underpaid...
by Sprezza
Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Outworking God's Plan: From Nothing To Something, My Relentless Path To Victory

As in, racking up 10s of thousands of approaches. Of those, maybe a small fraction will be receptive, and of those, an even smaller fraction will be women who are suitable for any form of genuine bond. That's true bro! Definitely a numbers game out there. If you want more statistics on this, I read...
by Sprezza
Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sprezza's way to Freedom: AA Day 30: Could have gotten laid!

Day 29/31 Must say this was a tough day. Took me about 30 minutes to gather myself and do the first super high five. Several girls said bluntly "No thanks". I tried to ignore it but sometimes it got to me. However, I did perform the reps needed. All in all, I really dislike the drill because its su...
by Sprezza
Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sprezza's way to Freedom

Speeded through Week 1 and Week 2 of the AA program by doing each day on a couple of girls. Focused mostly on the high-fives (day 14) since the previous days were quite boring to do and easy. I am glad I still have it in me. Freaking ridiculous how anxious I was when I did it last year. Everything i...
by Sprezza
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sprezza's way to Freedom: AA Day 33 FINISHED | WEEKEND TRIP

DAY 34 Completed it finally but saying for the 3rd time JESUS christ this drill is either outdated or very misplaced for translation to Swedish. Literally nobody understood what the fuck was going on and kept walking :lol: Some older lady probably thought I wanted to steal her phone or something si...
by Sprezza
Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sprezza's way to Freedom: AA Day 34 DONE!

DAY 35 Completed. Went directly on the longest line. Took me a while to find some girl or pair of girls, but eventually I did. Was really fun to mess with them but the thing was that I had to translate "Are u Mad bro" to "Are you mad?" since it was pretty difficult to make them realize I was kiddin...
by Sprezza
Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's video logs - Approach Anxiety DAY 4 FOOTAGE

colgate wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:24 am
btw can someone tell me how to edit the topic of my thread lol (i'd like to put certain headlines in it when i update it)
Edit the headline of your 1st post!
colgate wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:44 am
Also, one day I'd like to have the balls to ask the time even while wearing a watch...
Hehe, bro you'll make it for sure!
by Sprezza
Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sprezza's way to Freedom: AA Day 36 Done

AA: DAY 38 2/40 Yesterday was kind of impossible to do for day 37. It would simply take too much time. I'll save this one for post-Covid at either a EDM festival I will attend in the beginning of September or Marbella (Spain) starting on Thursday ;) Was busy as usual on Sunday due to cleaning, wash...
by Sprezza
Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sprezza's way to Freedom: AA: DAY 38 2/40 | BUSY SUNDAY

AA: DAY 38 15/40 As said, I complimented 10 girls today. Was easier this time and I got happy responses. Felt like I made some girls day :D Unfortunately, I would love if I could have more traffic of nice girls and better weather, but I'll keep pushing it! Will activate my new Tinder account to try ...
by Sprezza
Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - lay#12 4f10 Chinese girl + insane BDSM sex with #2

Thanks for the profile. Will try to replicate your photos and bio :lol: :lol: !
by Sprezza
Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sprezza's way to Freedom

Shit day for AA Day 39 today. Had to hit the gym so was finished by 19:30. It was really bad traffic. Will simply continue tomorrow at 17. Seems like the time between 17-19 is the best time to do the drills outside. Probably between 12-17 in the malls. Figured I would upload some progress pictures w...