Search found 207 matches

Return

by AGF
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Self Improvement Toolbox

I am currently trying to build a habit of writing. I try to write every day, so I thought I'd start a new thread on here, whenever I feel like writing about something that can contribute to this forum. Over the last couple years of reading and applying self-improvement, I have realized that I used c...
by SIGMA_1234
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How the Hell Do You Trim Your Pubes??

Can take a dick pic to show but rather not lmao
by BouffeQ
Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Banned on Tinder AGAIN

I worked in the fraud and security department of a financial company, We detect our unwanted ex-customers creating new accounts by: Device IP address Credit card or other deposit method info Location Similar passwords, email addresses... We also often ban users on VPN, throwaway or weird email domai...
by boblikestacos666
Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[Feedback on pictures?] Sprezza's Online Dating

Sprezza I would still re-start your account. Your pictures are much better than before, so your "Tinder/ELO score" will go up a lot slower right now, than if you just re-start your account. In addition, if you restart your account you would get the newbie boost - essentially your account is shown t...
by SIGMA_1234
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Vlogs about His Mission

This dude is basically who I would have been 5 years from now, had you not posted your proof page in the cesspool that's Reddit. Grew up in a conservative family that teaches no sex before marriage. That sex was selfish and only beneficial for guys. Thankfully that changed a bit when I read your blo...
by Manganiello
Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello: 4 cancels today

Oct 27 4 dates today (originally) 0 now. Reasons - age gap - Friend got off work early - ear infection And the last one I'm cancelling on. I checked more of her pics and didn't like them. ... So that means for this week Five girls have cancelled and 1 has followed through. Luckily the girl who foll...
by offwego
Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sprezza's way to Freedom

Freaking ridiculous how anxious I was when I did it last year. Everything is in the head, I freaking asked the time and where to buy a phone while having earpods in my ears and listening to music. Last year, I would've thought she thinks I am some form of total creeper or that she somehow knows tha...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Outworking God's Plan: From Nothing To Something, My Relentless Path To Victory

He is indeed. Before you know it, I will have a story to tell and all ;-) I have decided to turn my hellish story into a short documentary. I will probably be reaching out to various people here to participate, if you have a web presence, may be useful for your brand. Just back from cold approach. O...
by Rags2Bitches
Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Serious Action Log: Pulling Gurls from the Club

100% agree with Crisis_Overcomer above. A current player is best as long as he's at least somewhat thoughtful about what he does and not delusional about the reasons for his success. Some guys who are really good tend to fall into the "Just be irreverent and say whatever the fuck you want!". Which i...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On my break from work, booked a haircut for tomorrow, shooting another vid tonight, tomorrow will do some life admin and approach in a different city, Saturday going to a rave in London and visiting a Russian banya. As in, racking up 10s of thousands of approaches. Of those, maybe a small fraction w...
by CainGettingLaid
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain's AA Log. Day 38a You're cute (27/40)

Day 38a You're cute (27/40): I am definitely back well-rested and fairly in balance. This drill gave me way less anxiety than I expected it to. This is kind of a big step for me personally since giving direct sexual compliments is very close to serious sexual interactions which is the core of my AA ...
by Toast
Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello in Vancouver - 2/15

Manganiello wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:59 am
Gonna meet up with a Japanese guy I met today. No homo.
Tons of homo
by Rags2Bitches
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A268D1DD-844D-45C2-9DE9-7F0F4E47E647.jpeg this is prob the best photo i’ve seen of you so far. some of the weight loss starting to show in your face + good angle for you. head facing away 10-15 degrees looking back at the camera. not doing anything weird with your mouth. eyes aren’t wide open. hat ...
by Master
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's weight loss/training journey/log week 22

WEEK 22 26-07-21 Starting Weight: 180.8lbs Ending Weight: 178.2lbs Average weight of the Week: 181.9lbs # of km ran this week: 20km/ 12.4miles Best time for 5km run: 24:48 Monday : Weight noon: 180.8lbs Weight evening: 185.0lbs [*] Ran 5km in 25:05 [*] Date night Tuesday : Weight noon: 178.2lbs Wei...
by Manganiello
Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello back in Calgary 0/6

Aug 4 0/6 Technically 8 approaches but I'm not counting 2 of them. So basically today was me pulling myself out of low volume hell. (I've barely done any approaching the last 4 weeks) Summary Fast early session. Then a brutal midsession. I saw plenty of girls but no easy ones. Then I caught myself ...