Return

by Manganiello
Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Steve's Fat Loss Log - Week 1

Steven wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:33 am
I don't have any pictures on hand of me at my largest since I unsurprisingly didn't like having my picture taken
Lol same.

You already made great progress.
Success story in the making.

Keep it up.
by Master
Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Steve's Fat Loss Log - Week 1

Good shit on taking action and working on becoming a better man! There wlil be ups and down, moments of doubts and accomplishments, Just FUCKING push through everything no matter what, become obssessed. I want to see some progress pics though, this is how you can visually track your progress and how...
by Manganiello
Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello back in Calgary 0/6

Aug 4 0/6 Technically 8 approaches but I'm not counting 2 of them. So basically today was me pulling myself out of low volume hell. (I've barely done any approaching the last 4 weeks) Summary Fast early session. Then a brutal midsession. I saw plenty of girls but no easy ones. Then I caught myself ...
by Manganiello
Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello --- Aug 8 (3/~20)

Aug 8 3/~20 Alright don't want to make a long post. summary Started the day feeling needy AF. I think the low date count has been bothering me. Despite the needy feeling I got 10 approaches in about 40 to 45 minutes. Mid session I felt really good. Back to my normal self. Then late session I felt l...
by Toast
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's Cold Approach / Japanese Log - 3/20ish 1 Instadate

Just finished a date with a chick who's number I got a month ago. Approached her 7/7 according to my phone. Was going through my contacts to delete and saw I hadn't messaged her. She initially sent me a wall of text when I approached saying how she wouldn't be free till early august. Essentially vie...
by Manganiello
Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello --- Aug 11 (6/30+)

Aug 11 6/30-35 Summary - Biggest session on a workday ever. - Boldest approaches to date. - Interrupted a guy trying to convert me to Christianity and approached a girl in front of him - Felt extremely confident. - Missed a great potential Instadate - All of this was due to a long rejection tilt wh...
by Manganiello
Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga - Aug 14 (4/35-40)

Aug 14 4/35-40 Screenshot_20210814-212904_Contacts.jpg Pushiness fluctuated a lot. As well as audacity Highlights - Pushed 5x on a girl - Got a girls number who was walking fast AF and had 0 time to talk. Literally speed walking 20second convo. - Talked to 7 girls in 15 minutes. (Kind of an audacit...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Outworking God's Plan: From Nothing To Something, My Relentless Path To Victory

WED 18/08/21 -Core (DONE) -Movement & Stretching (DONE) -Cold Thermogenesis (DONE) -Cold Approach (FAILED) -Digital Marketing (1hr, submit homework) (FAILED) -Video Work: Shoot 1 video (FAILED) -Dick maxxing: Jelq & Pull (FAILED) So, day started pretty good, had a few spanners in the works with my j...
by Toast
Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Outworking God's Plan: From Nothing To Something, My Relentless Path To Victory

Chicks basically just do not respond. Lady I met in the club didn’t even bother reading my message. I know they flake and it's normal, but it just hurts because this is sort of where I have always been and I try so hard but never really get forward in a robust way. Flakes make up 99.9% of interacti...
by Manganiello
Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga: Shisha date no pull

Online Log Hey guys, I finally took some pics. I've been sitting on my DSLR since February lolz. Need some feedback ...or even just pics you guys like. (These are literally the 1stpics I've gotten, so I expect to add more, or edit what's here) Also Thanks for Radical for the kick in the ass, and go...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again

Fuck I have 40k views on this log LOL

People actually read my shit, it's amazing LOL