Search found 560 matches

Return

by colgate
Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's training log - mouse to bulldog

I took a pic on April 21 and showed MakingAComeback , but I forgot to post it here: WhatsApp Image 2022-04-21 at 4.58.50 AM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2022-04-21 at 4.58.50 AM (1).jpeg 144.2 lbs -> 147.8 lbs I haven't seen the scale dip below 146 for a few weeks now so that's a good sign. Hopefully by the ...
by colgate
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's training log - mouse to bulldog

i benched 2 plates (100kg/220lbs) for the first time ever!!!!
by colgate
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Screening during cold approach

I don't know how to do any extra screening past direct approach for the daytime, but I have found something probably more aggressive for night. I'm not speaking from a LOT of experience, but I can tell you I just started going up to girls and putting my arm around them before opening them. I like do...
by colgate
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's nashville log - 10/27/21 - 1/7 at night, escalation isn't only physical it's also location

1/7 at night Physical contact with most of the girls. I also let girls walk away if they didn't want to engage in a conversation in the street instead of chasing them. Just stood there after a minute of talking and if they kept speedwalking I let them go. I talked with the one receptive girl for a f...
by colgate
Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate - gaijin group pickup coaching sesh recap!

Hi, I'm colgate. I probably wouldn't have picked this username now, but at the time I just ran with a nickname someone gave me from an old Discord chat because I pretty much impulsively made an account. This log is a documentation of my journey to actually have a dating life, from nearly zero. Up un...
by colgate
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm now offering coaching

Hi Jaeger, I would be interested in some coaching. Just shot you an email.
by colgate
Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's video logs - Approach Anxiety DAY 4 FOOTAGE

Went to the mall today with the intent of buying a ring (didn't find any that fit me, everything was too big), but I ended up buying shoes. Honestly the most annoying part of being a smaller dude is just the logistics of buying things that fit you; I see a lot of outfits I like but then everything i...
by colgate
Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's Cold Approach / Japanese Log - 3/20ish 1 Instadate

Hey man, if you're looking for a study buddy/someone to speak Japanese with, I studied it seriously for a while and made a lot of Japanese friends abroad, even meeting up with them in Japan and speaking Japanese 100% of the time some years ago. I'm probably N2/N3 level (haven't actually taken the te...
by colgate
Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Got a number from a cold approach, date in a few hours, need some advice

I'll post a detailed story on my personal log later, but to cut to the chase I just got a cute latina girl's number from a cold approach and she's down to meet in a few hours. I actually drove up 2 hours to a different city specifically to hit on girls, and she said she's not local either so the fac...
by colgate
Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's logs - Approach Anxiety Day 5b

So I made a deal to myself last night while I was eating at a restaurant: "If I don't try to get this waitress's number, tomorrow I'm driving up 2 hours to Nashville and dropping money on a hotel for a few nights". Well, I pussed out and lost the deal so here I am in Nashville, down $200 plus gas mo...
by colgate
Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's logs - I HATE NIGHT GAME

I figured while I'm in Nashville, and as a backup plan I would go hit the clubs. But when I turned onto Broadway, I had no idea what to expect and got so intimidated by the scene - it's NOTHING like my town and almost felt like I was in New York City or something f18154a5-75f6-419e-9d1c-161be3c0f136...
by colgate
Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's logs - second date, mixed feelings and missed opportunities

Felt like doing a video log before I went out today https://streamable.com/dizswi I drove into downtown Nashville around 2 hours before my date to do some of the Approach Anxiety program and explore by myself a bit. Got 1 set of day 6 done, and 2 reps of the 2nd set. This time I even did it while we...
by colgate
Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's logs - feeling better about night game

Quick video update, it's short so you can just watch it lol

tldw: starting to get comfortable with going out at night by just chilling, and approached a girl (no number)
by colgate
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Outworking God's Plan: From Nothing To Something, My Relentless Path To Victory (MAC PULLED)

hell yeah dude, feel like you and me are in the same boat with living in a nowhere town and just being like fuck it and taking a vacation in a larger city to meet girls.
by colgate
Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - Lay#6 Tiny Onlyfans girl with insane body

Your recent photoshoot and lay #6 story with the public sex inspired me to suck it up and buy a DSLR.

Looking forward to more of your posts.