Search found more than 1448 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (LAY #16)

GRATITUDE POST Thank you brothers for the posts and love. Truly value you, all of you. Like I said, I won't make any rash decisions, I will keep dating, I want to push biz HARDCORE, but I will keep dating in the background. Now bros, LETS WORK AND SUCEED Today putting in my 12hrs of work in biz, I h...
by MakingAComeback
Tue May 03, 2022 7:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (NG Retained - Crisis of Connection Era Is Over)

This is one of the most inspirational stories I have read in the long time. Many people, especially in mainstream media, who "made it" are really playing it cool and wont reveal how much work and suffering they put into it. At least thats my perception. I was always a fan of underground hero story ...
by MakingAComeback
Mon May 02, 2022 6:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (NG Retained - Crisis of Connection Era Is Over)

Also... I ordered the following: -BathMate Hydro7 (make my cock EVEN HARDER) -Doxy Magic Wand -BDSM Intermediate Starter Kit My little Nerd Gal is gonna get blind-folded, tied up and have her pretty butt spanked bright red! ....and she's gonna love it. We've agreed we will abstain for a week and the...
by Manganiello
Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - In Seoul

April 9 (6) Approaches Finally got real approaches in. 6 approaches 2 IDs 2 blow outs (no English) 2 walked away mindset Lessons I'm writing this purely for my own reference here - Build yourself by doing progressively harder stuff each day. Where asking for time is hard. And then giving a compleme...
by Manganiello
Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - Moved to Seoul

Spring has arrived in Seoul and I'm slowly getting back into it. 20230401_175917.jpg Overall Update - I don't feel horny still, nevertheless I'm slowly getting back into it. Day Game - I almost wanted to be mute on this. - but there might be value in posting like I did before. Entry point - I never ...
by Manganiello
Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - Moved to Seoul

Update Been busy. More or less settled in Seoul. Work New teaching semester started and it's incredibly challenging. Staying an hour longer each day feels like a necessity to stay on top of it. Looks Maxxing Dropped about 10-15 lbs since January. Currently hovering around my lowest weight. Trying t...
by pancakemouse
Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by MakingAComeback
Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (LAY #5 NERD GIRL WITH STUNNING BODY TOTAL SWEETHEART)

If you want it bro and put in the WORK

It will be yours

No one has seen even 1% of the incredible shit I am going to do

Join me man start fuckin hammering!!!!!!!

MAC
by MakingAComeback
Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (LAY #5 NERD GIRL WITH STUNNING BODY TOTAL SWEETHEART)

THANKS BROS Shit this is the craziest part of my life man ... ....And on the other side of that was a world I could not even imagine existed. LIFE IS GOOD GET UP, RELOAD, RE-ENGAGE, AND GO ON THE ATTACK!!!!!!!! MAC DADDY This put tears into my eyes. Congrats brother Ahhhh bruv I appreciate that I re...
by Sprezza
Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's video logs - Approach Anxiety DAY 4 FOOTAGE

colgate wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:24 am
btw can someone tell me how to edit the topic of my thread lol (i'd like to put certain headlines in it when i update it)
Edit the headline of your 1st post!
colgate wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:44 am
Also, one day I'd like to have the balls to ask the time even while wearing a watch...
Hehe, bro you'll make it for sure!
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 3/90]

Hi all, I am here because I am serious about change. This has been a long road, but I am ready to dive in and change the direction of my life. I'm 29, from the UK, and work as a Programmes & Projects Manager. I've had a decent career so far and have developed a great deal. I have a range of hobbies ...
by MakingAComeback
Mon May 31, 2021 8:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TheComebackKid: Transformation At Last

Nice, Glad to hear you are still working hard towards your goals! Thanks brother. Believe me I am working hard dude, really. I will tell you more, but major weight is coming off! Big big things will come in the future my man I assure you. UPDATE: I am extremely happy right now. I just lost my virgi...
by Radical
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Radical's Hostel Guide

Sup. I’m Radical, and I love travelling and adventure. And also, I love hostels. To me they symbolise freedom from being tied down to one location, to a rent, to a small flat I was sick of seeing, to a stale social circle and to a shitty job I hated. For me they facilitated a host of new experiences...
by Toast
Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's Cold Approach / Japanese Log - 3/20ish 1 Instadate

[⭕]Sleep until 2pm - Woke up at 2:30 [❌] 8hrs of Japanese Passive Immersion [❌] 1-2 hrs of Active Immersion - Need to start doing this [⭕] Core 2k , JL1K Kanji Deck, Nampa Deck - Around 500 cards to review [⭕]Approach Today - Cheeky 1/6 in 25 min [❌] 1 HR of Japanese bookwork (63/150) - Less importa...