Search found 80 matches

Return

by september
Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Should You Use Enhancers For Approach Anxiaty

Outside of the health risks I don't see the issue with enhancers at all tbh Said as someone who has never used them for daygame If gaming on drugs gets you more approaches, conversations, numbers, dates, lays, then you're getting more quality and quantity of interactions in the time spent, which giv...
by september
Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log. Example tinder conversations

tinder is a display of female sexual power, they are living their life while we're chasing like dogs and it's just fueling my incel rage and hatred towards woman YOU are fueling your incel rage and hatred towards women there still seems to be a lack of realization on your end that you are actively ...
by september
Mon May 02, 2022 5:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

iPhone Necessary? Apple-ist dating market?

It's fine if you don't wanna get an iPhone because you very strongly prefer Android for X Y Z reasons, or you have ideological inhibitions about contributing to Apple getting a monopoly through network effects, or whatever It's cope if you don't want to get an iPhone because you "don't want to chang...
by september
Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- airbnb is eye opening on woman attitude

Live is different, the likelihood to find a coach here in Italy is super small, what we do is super niche, normal people consider us strange Daygame is niche and strange everywhere. Not just Italy. Though if anything isn't "natural" daygame more common in Italy? I heard women travelers always get h...
by september
Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matt actually created a tinder profile

sorry in advance if any of what I'm about to say is egregiously ignoring established issues/roadblocks that were communicated somewhere in your log. wait actually no I'm not sorry because if you have those you need to put them in your signature or somewhere easily readable cus I aint putting in all ...
by september
Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

yeah your biggest problem is logistics then. 500k people is almost the bare minimum if you were to be living in the middle of it, let alone if you're outside the radius of most people in it. plus who knows what the demographics are like, there's a huge difference between a college vs retirement town...
by september
Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ok as I feared you actually have been taking action and swiping and simply didn't mention it and talked about likes instead of matches for whatever reason Is there also a specific ratio you should swipe right VS left? Something that determines how the algorithm behaves? the algorithm overall doesnt ...
by september
Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tretinoin: 5 Month Results

It's annoying having to apply just the right amount of this at night, apply lotion on top of it, then applying sunscreen and lotion during the day. It's totally worth it though. I just do cleanser -> rinse face -> tretinoin -> moisturizer -> sunscreen all in one go during the morning. Don't have to...
by september
Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- airbnb is eye opening on woman attitude

Wow they pick up all that as soon as i open the door in 0.001 seconds Yeah. They do. You say this with sarcasm but they literally do. Takes them closer to 5 seconds than 0.001 obviously Anyone who's cold approached enough has seen how much of a difference there is in how women treat you when you co...
by september
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hi folks!

I'll go by the name september.

[Bunch of redacted stuff]

I, september, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
by september
Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KYIL community challenge: Deliberate acts of social defiance

I've heard one of the fastest and most effective ways to get into state is to do a bunch of push-ups in the middle of the sidewalk. (Toronto actually has a dude called Zanta who's famous for doing pushups on public transit while wearing a santa hat. Unfortunately he uses his powers for evil by legit...
by september
Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First Ever Day of Cold Approaching: A Failure?

I've always had nearly 0 approach anxiety from the girls themselves; my only approach anxiety comes from bystanders or previous girls seeing me. I also finished like 12 days of goodlookingloser's approach anxiety program before I started approaching. I'm saying this to put into context how difficult...
by september
Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I told my parents about my last five sexual partners (February social freedom challenge)

IMO the point of social freedom is to do what you want regardless of others' opinions, provided it's not unethical. I think it could be correctly argued that telling your parents about your sex life, or walking around outside in a diaper, or stealing tiny shit from restaurants isn't unethical. But h...
by september
Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

finally manning up and starting the AA program

In Cologne there is like a big clock every 200 meters and it causes me to miss the chance to talk to a girl because every drill starts with asking the time and i can not do it when there a big fucking clock near me . any advice ?? Embrace the uselessness of your questions. The whole point is that y...