Search found 542 matches

Return

by 1prctbetterdaily
Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lost 104 lbs and got a FT office job, still a virgin at 21.

I was 286 lbs on New Year’s Day 2019 and today I’m 181.9 lbs, my lowest weight since 7th grade. I graduated a semester early w/ an economics degree and found a job as a pricing analyst. I’m making an average income and save $$. But my dating life is horrendous. I’m a virgin at 21 and I don’t know wh...
by MakingAComeback
Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log. Example tinder conversations

I will add one more thing........... This is more of a spiritual post, though you may not agree, I personally do believe in God and seek strength in my own journey The Universe WILL Test Your Commitment As you grow, and find ways to obtain what you seek, the Universe, or God, whichever you prefer, w...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (KEEP GRINDING BROS)

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: THE CRUCIBLE OF GREATNESS WEEK 16 TUES 11/04/2023 (1) MONEY -Checkins (Done) -Edit & Upload 3 Long Form (Will schedule these videos - I shot 30 shorts on Sat, edited Sun, finished scheduling on Mon, fuck me this takes time bros lol. I now have 3 shorts a day scheduled to fly u...
by MakingAComeback
Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log. Example tinder conversations

Yeah, you're just hurt, man. Your void, creates your values. You had a decade+ of inceldom, and in that time, saw the rest of the world get on with their lives, while you were rotting. I know how brutal this is, as I was there. This, absolutely traumatises you, to the bone. It did me. The time for h...
by pancakemouse
Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

ProgressEvolution wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:39 am
I'm 25 with a lay-count of one. Been on a dry spell for six years now.

Short-Term Goals:
- Secure 100 Dates from Online Dating
- Increase Lay Count to 50

"Short-Term"
by Sisyphus
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New daygame lay, sexual questions opener, etc.

The username is based on a book by Albert Camus, which is based on an ancient greek myth. I love greek mythology, and this one is a cool metaphor for self improvement. There is nothing new under the sun. I already introduced myself a bit on the mandatory thread. My physical health has deteriorated s...
by frankliu197
Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

I, Frank, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

23 Year old in Ottawa
End goal: is to get a girlfriend I'm satisfied with

Short term Goals
- get laid with a new girl every month
- upgrade my style and get more fit
- create a youtube channel for music (very much on track)
by Sisyphus
Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabo's daily accountability log

Did not think I'd see anyone post about Game Solved here. He's one of like 4-5 people who truly get certain aspects of social interactions that I've ever read/met. I have read through all three volumes and I think he's got a lot of great things to say. But, I remember him mentioning to not really w...
by Squilliam
Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tying Mental Well-being to Looks

It's also good to remember that girls are primarily attracted to behavior, not looks. Unless you're DiCaprio, like top 0,01%, looks aren't a significant advantage. Honestly I don't believe this. A guy in even the top 5 or 10% would have a significant advantage over an average or slightly below aver...
by Sisyphus
Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabo's daily accountability log

March 27th

Approached 2 girls. Of course I always go out at the time when no one is around.

There's a period of time when u know all the theory but can execute upon it. So u have to keep taking actions even tho u do things wrong while u keep reading the right theory until u hammer it in your brain.
by colgate
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's training log - mouse to bulldog

i benched 2 plates (100kg/220lbs) for the first time ever!!!!
by uniloser20
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tretinoin: 5 Month Results

Can you guys tell me more about night protocol for anti aging ? I’ve seen you talk about quantity? Sure! At night, I use Cerave Hydrating Cleanser in the shower. After the shower, I pat my face dry with a paper towel then apply the tretinoin. I try to only use a pea-sized amount. I let it stay on m...
by Bman
Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Update: Taking CA Seriously; Sex Parties; Attachment Work, ED, & Hot-Wiring My Brain

Update Girls Politics Girl & Rope Bunny are still regulars, though busy from work and wrapping things up for the end of the year. Last few weeks I’ve been getting one new girl consistently every week from Fet or social circle. Date on Saturday with beautiful 25yo red headed, petite service sub that...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (700k VIEWS ON THE LOG)

Thanks bros for the posts. Had a day yesterday afternoon, actually. A tourist from Norway I matched with, who wanted to see me fo a bit before she jet off. Her schedule, was packed, but the texting, seemed good and flirtatious, so I wanted to see if I could make anything happen. She was a good looki...