Search found 69 matches

Return

by jackBruh
Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Alternating Gym & Home workouts

As long as you can incorporate progressive overload into your home workouts then you'll be fine.
by MakingAComeback
Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to bruise my girls hips during sex

It's interesting that new members of the community are so interested in 'pushing' cervixes and bruising hips. I think your post is brilliant and I hope to bruise some hips in the most too distant future. To impart something of value, the best things I found for grip training as a former powerlifter ...
by KingDog
Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to bruise my girls hips during sex

My fuck buddy likes getting bruised up, particularly around the hips during doggystyle from a firm grip. Does anyone have experience with this? I was gripping her flesh really tightly which she seemed to like. If I squeeze harder it might bruise. Also if I grip her pelvis, maybe when the flesh is cr...
by play_time_is_over
Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What to work on first when you're a failure in most important areas as a man?

Most people start with the fitness, and generally I agree. Yes you're living at home. I would give yourself permission to keep living at home for 12-18 months while you get your shit together. Fitness will have a large benefit on your depression and your attractiveness. It's a great building block f...
by nipple-flip
Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What to work on first when you're a failure in most important areas as a man?

Agree with the other posters about priorities, but wanted to share some thoughts anyway. The most important thing you need to do is collect small wins so that you can start believing in yourself again. At this juncture, self-belief, self-esteem, and a sense of going in the right direction are going ...
by Reservoir
Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Where to get started

Don't know where you live, but that prison is probably an illusion. You can still go out your house, right? You can invite girls over or go to theirs. You can workout at a park or workout from home with bodyweight alternatives. You can do photoshoots with good camera equipment and land decent shots ...
by SIGMA_1234
Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Where to get started

I have 0 good photos, 0 friends in this city You can fix this Part of me says just give up on the apps and focus on fitness for a few months You can let this run in the background. No need to "focus" on it. Another part of me says I should start trying to get better photos of myself You can do this...
by Manganiello
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How Many Eggs Do You Guys Eat? How Many Are Safe A Day?

I found I absorb the nutrients better through my tear ducts around my eyes. So i just put crack some eggs into goggles and wear 'em.
by offwego
Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No idea about fashion, store / brand recommendations needed for new atractive outfits

Why not just go into random stores, take outfits into the fitting room (if they allow its use), and take pictures of yourself in the mirror? This is what Andy recommends in his Tinder guide and it's good common sense yet overlooked advice. He recommends sending pictures to friends too. Takes a long ...
by Master
Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - Lay#7 & 8 First non-white girl & First very high quality girl

Crazy ass week! On Sunday , the 8th, I saw the Onlyfans(#6) girl again (third time in 1 week) before she goes back to Vancouver. I brought her to my place especially for that and she wanted to get fucked really bad. I asked her if she wanted to smoke since it's been a while since I had high sex, so ...
by TheGreatTurk
Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How old do I look?

Mate, I think your bigger problem is that, you look a bit queer. Especially on that picture with the red shirt. I would have thought you might be even gay.

Put 3-4 kgs of muscle on and you will look much better.
by Master
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - lay#12 4f10 Chinese girl + insane BDSM sex with #2

Sup yall thanks again for the continuous support, this community is fucking awesome, always just constructive criticisms and words of encouragements just keep crushing it 💪 I got a good one for yall today! I've been on Tinder since Friday the 4th (last week) and before last night I went on 1 date (t...
by Crypto
Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's Tinder Log - First lay since joining KYIL and the best sex of my life

Fucking killing mate. Inspiring weebs everywhere to have some chicks pulling ahegao faces for them
by Sin Silver
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:36 am
he was even doing the anime sexual face "Ahegao" when trying to go all in, that was so fucking hot, holy mother fuck (Im kind of a weeb yes). Sex came, we tried a bunch of stuff and position
Ha, I'm incredibly jealous! Good job Master, you're an inspiration to us all!
by Master
Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yall are fucking killing me none of you mentioned or commented the fact that a 18YO had tons of BDSM experience, but the fucking Ahegao got all your attention hahahah I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣