Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
Reactions are not really warm but I wouldn't call them negative per se. Not sure if my delivery is to blame, I'm nervous and I feel like it's coming across a bit. You did well, remember to keep focusing on YOUR execution, not the girls' reactions. You're just asking the time, they won't be jumping ...
- Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:53 am
- Forum: Progress Logs
- Topic: The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (LAY #6 DONE - 6/10 FOR THE YEAR)
- Replies: 1923
- Views: 148059
Keep it up bro, one day at a time, we all gonna make it.
- Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:28 pm
- Forum: New Members - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.
- Topic: New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.
- Replies: 1085
- Views: 126857
I commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I am 23 years old, studying engineering in Canada. I am in a committed relationship. My goal is to have 1 million US dollars in my possession by 2025. I will do this by scaling eCommerce businesses, and sell one for 2-5 times what it makes...