THE WINNER WITHIN STYLE THREAD

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:28 pm

Thanks to all the guys that have hit me up and let me coach them in this first couple of weeks
Was a pleasure helping all of you get a leg up on your presentation!

Prices are now going up to 150USD per consultation

Anyone that jumped in for a session already, your price is locked in at what you paid for the first one if you want any further consultations.
Anyone that i've already quoted over email or have booked in for the future the price is already agreed too of course.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:32 pm

Definitely recommend Radical he is excellent.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
dolan
Goal: overcome dating anxiety

Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:44 am

I had one of the early coaching sessions with Radical. The picture attached is kind of what I was wearing before (non-specific colors, though the shirt fit was good). Uninteresting shoes, uninteresting jeans, etc. We spoke about fashion, what we're doing and what are goals are, shot the shit, etc.
1c.png
2c.png
I've since also cut most of my hair off (it's in a bun in the photos here). I have a few jackets I'm happy with but the weather is way too close to 100F right now to be wearing them.

The following photos arethe direction we took and I like it. I'm still a little iffy on the chain, but it might take some time or I might need to play around with it more.
P1030901.jpg
P1030859.jpg
P1030829.jpg
The shirts I have are all from True Classic (trueclassictees.com), the jeans are from Mott & Bow (very nice jeans, I'm happy with them), and the shoes are whichever Adidas ones he recommends in his style guide. I have a nicely-fitted leather jacket from Independence Brothers and one of the bombers he recommends in his style guide, as well.

Not dressing like a dingus makes you feel better, which helps you radiate more positively, which also ends up making you look better.

If you're on the fence about booking a session, I'd recommend it. He doesn't looking at the clock and really just wants to help all of us dress more effectively for whatever our goals are. The time you save and direction you gain from speaking to him 1-on-1, compared to asking questions here and there, is absolutely worth the price tag and I'd happily pay the new one next time I need more direction for my appearance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TimmyTurner
Name: Timmy
Goal: Lay Pipe & Make Mulla

Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:51 pm

dolan wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:44 am
The following photos arethe direction we took and I like it. I'm still a little iffy on the chain, but it might take some time or I might need to play around with it more.
Looking a lot better. Regarding the chain, I felt the same way with mine (& also with rings). It does take some getting used to but eventually, you'll reach a point where it's part & parcel of your outfits. I literally feel naked without my jewellery on now and I've upgraded to usually wearing multiple chains and rings
365 Project
  • 1 post a day to my log: 0/365

2022 Goals

Dating/Social
  • AA program (31st December)
  • 10 lays w/ all new girls (31st December) (5/10)

Financial/Work
  • Earn £500 p/m outside 9-5 (31st March)
  • Earn £500 p/m online (31st December)

Fitness/Looks
  • Bulk to 76kg w/ 2 mini-cuts (31st December)
  • 2 new tattoos (31st December)
  • Build a minimalist, fuck boy wardrobe (31st December)
jackBruh
Name: Jack
Goal: Slay demons

Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:47 am

Thoughts on matching a white leather bracelet with the white shoes? (or any other colour bracelet/shoe)
Goals
- Get better photos (✔, formal, group)
- Get a tattoo (✔)
- Get back to the gym (aiming for 80kg 10%) (1/2/3/4 plates ✔/✔/✔/80%)
- Work on location independant income so I can move countries (said fuck it and moved countries before the income)
Radical

Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:00 am

@jackBruh my gut reaction is no to white accessories tbh, i dont see it very often. Other than with white tees, I like the white shoes as a contrast mostly rather than matched to other parts of the outfit

Id have to see this to make a judgement on it
Radical

Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:01 pm

New article and video about the shoe choices I put in the guide

Video:

Article text:
Shoes are a crucial part of any outfit, being an ‘essential item’ (i.e., you gotta be wearing some to leave the house).
I showcased 3 pairs of my most often worn type of shoe. These would be a great starting point for any man to build up from.

Adidas Stan Smiths in White/Navy
Burlington Chelsea Boots from Russell & Bromley in Black Leather
Converse Chuck Taylor 70s in Black

Some alternatives you can consider
Vans Old Skools in Black
Dress or Combat Boots in Black or Brown (Thursdayboots are good if you live in the US)

I stress in the video that I am not a ‘shoe guy’. I do not consider my shoe choices in a vacuum; they are selected with my wardrobe and potential outfits in mind. The colour and style of shoe is critical to pairing correctly with your existing options and nailing the overall look you are going for. As ever with me I lean more towards street style.

Practically, this selection gives me smart casual white option, a casual black option and some smart boots. The boots you can mix up the colour and material if you want variety. Chelsea’s also come in suede or matte finish, and in various colours.

The style of the item is always more important than the brand. You don’t have to buy these exact options, instead recognise what the style is. For example, the Stan Smiths are a low, white leather tennis shoe.

Considering chucking a like or subscribe on the youtube vid if this helped you.

Cheers,
Radical
arcade_fireee
Goal: Higher-quality girls

Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:06 pm

Thoughts on ripped jeans / holes in the knees? I could have sworn that was "in" in the past few years, but looking at Magic Fox's IG and your style guide, seems like no rips might be in now.
Radical

Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:56 pm

arcade_fireee wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:06 pm
Thoughts on ripped jeans / holes in the knees? I could have sworn that was "in" in the past few years, but looking at Magic Fox's IG and your style guide, seems like no rips might be in now.
You can still use em, plenty of guys do

Me not using them is personal preference but you'll find a fair few style influencers still wear ripped jeans all the time

This is like the biggest insta that reposts mens streetwear influencers: https://www.instagram.com/menwithstreetstyle/

You'll notice its a mix of both scrolling through

Baggy is trying to make a come back and I am resisting that so far
arcade_fireee
Goal: Higher-quality girls

Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:27 pm

Radical wrote:
Hah, same. That raises the question: how often do you anticipate trends changing such that you need to alter your style guide? Minor tweaks every couple years?
Radical

Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:34 pm

arcade_fireee wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:27 pm
Radical wrote:
Hah, same. That raises the question: how often do you anticipate trends changing such that you need to alter your style guide? Minor tweaks every couple years?
Currently I intend to release something with every new season - my video product im currently encoding as i type this is Autumn Winter 21/22

And ill keep writing blogs which talk about trends too. A decent amount of stuff is fairly timeless or at least has stuck around for a while that i built upon anyway
Striker
Goal: Lose fat

Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:37 pm

@Radical you mentioned following people like @IAmMiari on IG, do you have any other accounts in a similar vein you'd recommend following? Can't really find any
Radical

Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:10 pm

Yeah Miari is good cause he keeps it sleek and minimal. You'd want to add like 20% more edge than he does though

@menwithstreetstyle - is a good reposting account that just shows off outfits from big influencers

Other guys i like but for different things, some are very streetwear and others more formal:

@lucadebrito
@vitorcastro
@rowanrow
@artur_fit
@rolandmichaud
@sammarvin_

Depends what you're after
Radical

Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:01 pm