Review my beard

Kryptec
Goal: Great Tinder Profile

Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:22 am

This is my first beard and I'm about a month and a couple weeks in. Does this work for me? Should I let it grow or do something shorter? Also how do I line everything up to give make my face look more angular?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
8020beef
Name: Jeremiah
Goal: Improve dating profile

Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:10 am

Look up minoxidil beard, your beard is patchy right now and the beard with no mustache is not a good style.
You should definitely work on growing a beard though.
kodec
Name: C
Goal: Approach Anxiety
Motto: Live your life intentionally

Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:33 am

Honestly bro I'd just rock some all over stubble and keep the neckline clean like you have now. The stubble higher on your cheeks combined with letting it grow out in your mustache area will look much better. Additionally, it couldn't hurt to try the minoxidil beard that @8020beef mentioned. Additionally, I've deployed hair fibers from brands like Toppik to apply into the patchier areas for special occasions. Worth looking into.

My facial hair grew similar to yours throughout my 20s and didn't really become something I could work with until about 28. Aside from gains that minoxidil can bring, the stubble look is one that is easier to maintain and less of a risk especially if it grows in particularly patchy
8020beef
Name: Jeremiah
Goal: Improve dating profile

Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:13 am

Also this might sound harsh but I would do research on jaw surgery if I were you. You can get it for much cheaper in other countries depending on where you live.

Get contacts as well. I used to wear big glasses, contacts/lasik looks better on most people.

Just trying to help bro, you will be looking way better if you fix all these things.