Invisalign - worth $9k?

ImChuckBass
Name: Sammy
Goal: Lose Fat, Get Laid

Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:09 am

I'm 26 years old and my parents never got me braces... Thanks Mum and Dad!

My teeth are crooked and yellow.

I'm finding that with night game, it's not affecting me at all. I guess it's dark in the bars/clubs so it isn't as relevant.

However, if a girl was sitting across from me on a date, I think she would notice my teeth problems when I smile and laugh.

It's a hefty investment ($9k AUD).

Do you think it's a no brainer?

Treatment will take 18 months.

Thanks boys!
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:42 am

You have a photo of your teeth?

Yellow is an easy and cheap fix with Crest White Strips.
Squilliam
Goal: Rotation of hot FWBs
Motto: Nothing worth having in life comes easy

Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:12 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:42 am
Yellow is an easy and cheap fix with Crest White Strips.
I second this. I literally have some coming in the mail. Just make sure not to overuse them.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of convenience and comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy," - MLK Jr.

Lay count: 7
2022: 4

Milestones/Goals:
- Get 3 lays this year (COMPLETED)
- Plate (COMPLETED)
- Two plates simultaneously
- Three plates simultaneously
- Do first approach
- Threesome with two girls
- 135x5 bench (currently 120x5)
- 185x5 squat (currently 155x5)
MakingAComeback
Goal: 10 Lays In 2022 (8/10)
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:08 am

STOP

Bro, teeth can be naturally straighened in cheaper ways. Do research on the myobrace, I spent a good chunk on this and then found out you can buy it for a few bucks from aliexpress LOL. I just bought this for a member I coach in developing his airway and he's doing well.

Also.........LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE BUILDING INVISALIGN AT HOME USING 3D PRINTING, FOR NEXT TO NOTHING

Do your research bro. Research DIY at home aligners. There's some interesting dudes in the space who you can reach out to. One guy I follow on YouTube 3D prints invisalign for 300 bucks.

I would advise you look into this, as a guy who pays an orthodontist money every month for 15 mins work, they're raping us pure and simple.

Thanks for asking questions before dropping a chunk of cash lol, good move

MAC
POSITIVE SELF TALK

GOALS 2021: ALL ACHIEVED
GOALS 2022:
(1) 0 to 10 Lifetime Lays (Current Status: 8/10)
(2) Beat AA
(3) Body Transformation: Ripped Abs & Elite Build

My Progress Log: Outworking God's Plan - My Relentless Journey

My Free FB Group (Wellness & Human Potential)
Hedon
Goal: Lays + Income
Motto: Make your own luck...

Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:30 pm

I don’t think Invisalign is worth you paying that 9k AUD. Invisalign will be a whole long process of straightening your teeth and won’t make changes to the teeth shape. You’ll probably have to go through 3-4+ rounds of expensive zoom whitening to get your teeth to a solid white colour then at least 1 zoom whitening session a year for maintenance.

i would recommend crowns (emax or zirconium). I personally went to a really well reviewed clinic in Turkey to get 14 upper and 14 lower zirconium crowns and I’m really happy. I got them in BL1 which is the 2nd whitest shade and they do look great. (cost was €5400).

The thing with crowns are you literally get perfect teeth, including teeth shape, straightness and colour. Zirconium ones last 20+ years and are stain resistant which means you don’t ever have to do teeth whitening once you have the crowns. It’s pretty funny, I get girls complimenting my teeth all the time now, especially in the nightlife.

As your in Australia I heard Thailand is a really good option for top dental clinics doing veneers/crowns.