What Jeans Do You Recommend?

Luniac
Goal: First wealth is health.
Motto: its all good

Tue May 30, 2023 8:42 pm

Paige federal slim was recommended awhile ago on GLL and I’ve found them on eBay for 50 bucks or so new, they are very high quality material for sure.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Wed May 31, 2023 2:20 am

Mav wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:54 am
Looking for a solid, comfortable jean brand to switch to. Have solely used Levi's because they look decent and are comfortable but I'm tired of them. The sizing is so inconsistent... I just ordered two 511's - both 30/29 slim jeans and one is two inches longer than the other somehow. What's the point of even having sizes, lol.

Does anyone have any recommendations. I don't mind spending a good bit on them but they need to have flex and be able to hold up longer than six months. My levi's usually tear in the crotch area quickly. Thanks!
Zara jeans consistently ripped in my crotch... hated that so much I feel your pain.

I've switched to Express jeans for a while now, no ripping at all, they fit well and they are very durable.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Luniac
Goal: First wealth is health.
Motto: its all good

Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:45 pm

MILFandCookies wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 2:20 am
Mav wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:54 am
Looking for a solid, comfortable jean brand to switch to. Have solely used Levi's because they look decent and are comfortable but I'm tired of them. The sizing is so inconsistent... I just ordered two 511's - both 30/29 slim jeans and one is two inches longer than the other somehow. What's the point of even having sizes, lol.

Does anyone have any recommendations. I don't mind spending a good bit on them but they need to have flex and be able to hold up longer than six months. My levi's usually tear in the crotch area quickly. Thanks!
Zara jeans consistently ripped in my crotch... hated that so much I feel your pain.

I've switched to Express jeans for a while now, no ripping at all, they fit well and they are very durable.
Express slim fit were great for me didn’t rip for years.

But I reallllly love express super soft tshirts they feel so good on the skin and fit good, but hand washing them is good to last longer
gnarly
Goal: Build Social Circle
Motto: Love Thy Self

Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:43 pm

IMO had great experience with the Levi's 511. Have had the same pair with no holes/tears for about 15 years now. Due to living in the tropics the jeans only come out in the winter time.

All around favourite jeans have got to be Pajama Jeans, not for durability (typically only get 1 year out of them before the seam starts to unravel), great for comfort in the heat on days when work requires jeans. They sell out of popular sizes quickly so I often wait 8-10 months to find my size available for sale. Black is extra hard to find.

Any additional recommendations for hot weather? I want to go all in with Cam's recommended outfit, and I know a couple items like the bomber jacket will only be used for a photoshoot and likely not much after... Even the Zara T-Shirt comes in thick and makes me sweat in under 5 minutes, it look great! but the logistics of getting somewhere while still smelling decent and preventing wet marks are tough. Maybe best to order the outfit and return the pieces that aren't practical in this climate after taking the photos. (Open to suggestions)

Linen pants are currently the go-to but decent ones come in expensive and tend to tear after about 10 uses. Is black linen pants an acceptable alternative to the black jeans? Looking for options for shorts, people tend not to wear jean shorts where I live. Also think I look better in long pants, so maybe shorts aren't best. Open to suggestions.