spencers94
Name: Spencer
Goal: Accept myself fully
Motto: Life won't wait, act now.

Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:39 am

Olafsmash wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:36 pm
Avoid is my opinion. You don't have the muscle needed to rock them imo
Thank you for the feedback. What about a black t shirt with these shorts? I know it's pretty plain, and I'd certainly add a ring and bracelets like in my other photos, but I definitely want to wear more shorts this summer. I can't stand jeans in hot weather haha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2024 Goals:
-Get a higher paying job by June
-Move out of parent's house by June
-Fill remainder of arm with tattoos (full sleeve)
spencers94

Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:08 am

Hey everyone,

Can someone have a look at my tinder photos and give me some feedback on how they look/the vibe the give off? I’m curious about others’ perspectives.
The bottom one is the first photo, the top is the second one, the third is the third and the second is the last one.
Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2024 Goals:
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:01 am

That vest seems to have blots of sweat before even you sweated :D

Also, the fit of it, make you ratio to shoulders looks smaller, so i would avoid that
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Kratos
Goal: Be Happy
Motto: Do the work

Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:36 am

spencers94 wrote:
Hey everyone,

Can someone have a look at my tinder photos and give me some feedback on how they look/the vibe the give off? I’m curious about others’ perspectives.
The bottom one is the first photo, the top is the second one, the third is the third and the second is the last one.
Thanks!
Your outfit choices are good, but my first thoughts are all up your combination of pics bit bland. I'd suggest aiming for a good headshot/close in waist up shot with nothing else really going on in the photo as your first so people can see exactly what you look like. Maybe an activity shot or two and you're on the right track.
AskTheDom

Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:39 am

spencers94 wrote:
Hey everyone,

Thanks!
the same white car in 3 photos? if i'm right and i noticed, girls will notice it right away
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

spencers94

Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:33 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:01 am
That vest seems to have blots of sweat before even you sweated :D

Also, the fit of it, make you ratio to shoulders looks smaller, so i would avoid that
I think that has to do with the wash of the jacket (some spots are a bit darker than others) and shadows (since the jacket was tad wrinkled as it has to be line dried). I promise the jacket was totally dry here! haha

Are you suggesting a smaller size? This one is a medium, but the small was way too tight. Would you suggest I get the shoulders tailored?
2024 Goals:
AskTheDom

Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:37 pm

I would just avoid vests now, you have a skater figure (while me even though i skate it looks like a water buffalo on wheels) so maybe you can borrow their style with edgy t shirts?
Mario "The Dom" Tubone

spencers94

Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:41 pm

Kratos wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:36 am
spencers94 wrote:
Hey everyone,

Thanks!
Your outfit choices are good, but my first thoughts are all up your combination of pics bit bland. I'd suggest aiming for a good headshot/close in waist up shot with nothing else really going on in the photo as your first so people can see exactly what you look like. Maybe an activity shot or two and you're on the right track.
Thanks! I swapped out my main photo for a closer shot again, so I'll see how that works out. I've been playing around with different shots as the main one, but the close up makes the most sense. I'll think of some activity shots I can include and see where it goes! I can't wait to give that a shot (literally and figuratively). :lol:
2024 Goals:
spencers94

Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:42 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:39 am
spencers94 wrote:
Hey everyone,

Thanks!
the same white car in 3 photos? if i'm right and i noticed, girls will notice it right away
Yes, it's the same car. I'm going to keep it to just one.
2024 Goals:
spencers94

Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:45 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:37 pm
I would just avoid vests now, you have a skater figure (while me even though i skate it looks like a water buffalo on wheels) so maybe you can borrow their style with edgy t shirts?
That sounds pretty awesome! I like that idea a lot. I use to skate as a kid, loved playing Tony Hawk games too haha. I'll look at some pictures and try to put together some badass outfits and post them here. Thanks!
2024 Goals:
spencers94

Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:51 am

I found an outfit online that I like. Unfortunately the Vans store didn’t have the shoes that the guy is wearing in my size, so I tried some other ones. I’ve tried necklaces before, but I honestly don’t care for having something around my neck.

I already have similar shorts and plenty of shirts that look like his. I found some interesting graphic shorts at Zumiez that I like. While I’ve pulled away from clothing with graphics, I like the ones with the purple design a lot. Let me know what you think! As i found the shoes and shorts at separate stores, I couldn’t put everything together.

I’m looking at other potential outfits, so I’ll be sure to shop around for other stuff, but just wanted to get the ball rolling.
2024 Goals:
Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:05 am

Looks alright. Idea is nice, looks like the t shirt could be tighter.
Im sure you are aware of this, but you need to add mass to your upper body asap. You have wide hips and nearmy everything you wear is gonna suffer because of it (atleast summer attires)
Hell id skip leg day if i was you.
To try and counter this abit try an oversized shirt.
I dont mean just going up a size, theres t shirts that are designed to be oversized, that might help you abit.
My 2 cents anyway
spencers94

Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:04 am

Olafsmash wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:05 am
Looks alright. Idea is nice, looks like the t shirt could be tighter.
Im sure you are aware of this, but you need to add mass to your upper body asap. You have wide hips and nearmy everything you wear is gonna suffer because of it (atleast summer attires)
Hell id skip leg day if i was you.
To try and counter this abit try an oversized shirt.
I dont mean just going up a size, theres t shirts that are designed to be oversized, that might help you abit.
My 2 cents anyway
I’ll check out the oversized shirts. I’ve never heard of those before.

For the upper body mass, I’ve been doing shrugs a few times a week, as well as curls. Are there any other exercises you suggest I do to help with my upper body?

I looked through my photos again and can’t understand how my summer clothes will suffer due to my hips. Haha can you
explain that so I can understand better?
2024 Goals:
AskTheDom

Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:14 am

spencers94 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:04 am
looked through my photos again and can’t understand how my summer clothes will suffer due to my hips. Haha can you
explain that so I can understand better?
very simple: your body shape from hips to shoulders should look like a V (that's why it's called V taper) and right now you look like a rectangle ( no offense to your person, i'm just stating what i see)

You upper body routine need a drastic change. I suggest you take a look at jeff nippard hypertrophy workouts, because you need to put gains, a lot, your arms are smaller than your calfs almost
Mario "The Dom" Tubone