AspiringMaleStripper
Goal: Have 5 active plates
Motto: I keep getting older, they stay the same age

Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:44 am

spencers94 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:04 am
Olafsmash wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:05 am
Looks alright. Idea is nice, looks like the t shirt could be tighter.
Im sure you are aware of this, but you need to add mass to your upper body asap. You have wide hips and nearmy everything you wear is gonna suffer because of it (atleast summer attires)
Hell id skip leg day if i was you.
To try and counter this abit try an oversized shirt.
I dont mean just going up a size, theres t shirts that are designed to be oversized, that might help you abit.
My 2 cents anyway
I’ll check out the oversized shirts. I’ve never heard of those before.

For the upper body mass, I’ve been doing shrugs a few times a week, as well as curls. Are there any other exercises you suggest I do to help with my upper body?

I looked through my photos again and can’t understand how my summer clothes will suffer due to my hips. Haha can you
explain that so I can understand better?
Mate I have the same problem, it sucks, but you can overcome it with training. Women have wider hips (for child bearing) and smaller shoulders. Men tend to have narrow hips (we don't need to push out babies) and wider, stronger shoulders. Men like yourself and me were born with wide hips and narrow shoulders, so we have a more feminine figure. The only way to overcome this is to add as much muscle as possible to your upper body.

My advice would be to pay for a trainer or a strength and conditioning coach. It appears to me from your photos and how you speak about lifting weights that you don't *really* know what you're doing. That's okay! But if you've gone this far without picking it up, I really really suggest you spend some money on a coach. Diet is every bit, if not more, important than lifting. It's like 70% diet and 30% what you do. Doing shrugs is a fine exercise, but it's worthless in isolation. You need to be doing bench press, shoulder press, deadlift, and yes, squats.

You would look as good as the guy in the photo you are trying to emulate if you had the same muscle mass as him, but because you're so skinny the outfit doesn't really look great. All of this can be fixed in the kitchen and in the gym. Best of luck to you, friend!!

EDIT: It's also important that you get a coach because weight lifting is a LOT more complex than it appears on the surface. So many people go in there and think they're doing the right movements, but they're really not. It is VERY EASY to fuck yourself up. I ruined my back by squatting too much with improper form/hip issues. If I had been paying for a coach I'm sure they would've recognized this before I fractured my spine and compressed my discs. Learn from me!!
1v1mekid
Goal: girls

Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:27 am

AspiringMaleStripper wrote:
It's also important that you get a coach because weight lifting is a LOT more complex than it appears on the surface.
This is 100%. I'd add that if you don't know what you're doing, you'll plateau a lot.

You can also look up beginner programs online. And if you have questions about improving your form, look up a Youtube video on someone doing the workout you want (I look up tutorial to this day). Spend some times just practicing the movement until you get your form right. Also, lots of gyms offer a free sign on trainer session.

Also remember diet is equally, if not more, important than training. You can also find template diets.

As far as supplements go, protein powder and creatine are the only ones I would recommend, but neither are essential as long as you eat well.

Here's a couple of beginer programs, i'd recomment 5x5 for starters though:
https://stronglifts.com/5x5/
https://www.jefit.com/routines/102419/b ... ay-routine
2022 Goals:
1 new lay by dec-31 ✔️
$90k/year by dec-31✔️
move out ✔️
lose 15lbs ✔️
spencers94
Name: Spencer
Goal: Accept myself fully
Motto: Life won't wait, act now.

Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:41 am

AskTheDom wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:14 am
spencers94 wrote:
looked through my photos again and can’t understand how my summer clothes will suffer due to my hips. Haha can you
very simple: your body shape from hips to shoulders should look like a V (that's why it's called V taper) and right now you look like a rectangle ( no offense to your person, i'm just stating what i see)

You upper body routine need a drastic change. I suggest you take a look at jeff nippard hypertrophy workouts, because you need to put gains, a lot, your arms are smaller than your calfs almost
No offense taken! I see what you mean now. I'll look into those workouts and see what they have to offer. Thanks!
2024 Goals:
-Get a higher paying job by June
-Move out of parent's house by June
-Fill remainder of arm with tattoos (full sleeve)
spencers94

Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:51 am

AspiringMaleStripper wrote:
spencers94 wrote:

I’ll check out the oversized shirts. I’ve never heard of those before.

For the upper body mass, I’ve been doing shrugs a few times a week, as well as curls. Are there any other exercises you suggest I do to help with my upper body?

I looked through my photos again and can’t understand how my summer clothes will suffer due to my hips. Haha can you
Mate I have the same problem, it sucks, but you can overcome it with training. Women have wider hips (for child bearing) and smaller shoulders. Men tend to have narrow hips (we don't need to push out babies) and wider, stronger shoulders. Men like yourself and me were born with wide hips and narrow shoulders, so we have a more feminine figure. The only way to overcome this is to add as much muscle as possible to your upper body.

My advice would be to pay for a trainer or a strength and conditioning coach. It appears to me from your photos and how you speak about lifting weights that you don't *really* know what you're doing. That's okay! But if you've gone this far without picking it up, I really really suggest you spend some money on a coach. Diet is every bit, if not more, important than lifting. It's like 70% diet and 30% what you do. Doing shrugs is a fine exercise, but it's worthless in isolation. You need to be doing bench press, shoulder press, deadlift, and yes, squats.

You would look as good as the guy in the photo you are trying to emulate if you had the same muscle mass as him, but because you're so skinny the outfit doesn't really look great. All of this can be fixed in the kitchen and in the gym. Best of luck to you, friend!!

EDIT: It's also important that you get a coach because weight lifting is a LOT more complex than it appears on the surface. So many people go in there and think they're doing the right movements, but they're really not. It is VERY EASY to fuck yourself up. I ruined my back by squatting too much with improper form/hip issues. If I had been paying for a coach I'm sure they would've recognized this before I fractured my spine and compressed my discs. Learn from me!!
Hey man, thank you for your input. This helps a ton. I'll begin my search for coaches in my area and see what I can do! Thanks for the heads up about the weight lifting too. I really don't want to mess myself up!
2024 Goals:
spencers94

Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:27 am

Olafsmash wrote:
Im sure you are aware of this, but you need to add mass to your upper body asap. You have wide hips and nearmy everything you wear is gonna suffer because of it (atleast summer attires)
I dont mean just going up a size, theres t shirts that are designed to be oversized, that might help you abit.
My 2 cents anyway
I went to some skate stores and asked if they had any oversized t shirts but they didn’t. All they told me was to go a size up from what I normally wear. I’ll continue my search for the oversized ones, but want to get some opinions on the styles I tried out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2024 Goals:
spencers94

Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:38 am

Olafsmash wrote:
My 2 cents anyway
Here’s a couple more I tried out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2024 Goals:
spencers94

spencers94 wrote:
Olafsmash wrote:
My 2 cents anyway
Here’s a couple more I tried out
2024 Goals:
spencers94

Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:00 am

Hey everyone! I checked out Zara today for the first time and came across some interesting stuff. It's still early for jackets/long sleeve stuff, but wanted to see how these look on me. I like the black piece the most. Also the jacket with the white accents. I've never been into leather jackets, but figured I'd try it out. If anything looks good, is there anything I can add to them to make them look even better?
2024 Goals:
hush
Goal: build my physique

Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:30 am

The first and second ones are too big, the shoulders are drooping

Edit:
The graphic shirts don't look good in my opinion. Stay with the regular sized ones or try real oversized shirts, not shirts one size too big. Also I seem to be the only one thinking that but the white shirt + light blue jeans looked good, I don't think you should dress all black all of the time

Also personal preference but I think plain shirts look better than graphic ones in most cases
spencers94

Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:45 pm

hush wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:30 am
The first and second ones are too big, the shoulders are drooping

Edit:
The graphic shirts don't look good in my opinion. Stay with the regular sized ones or try real oversized shirts, not shirts one size too big. Also I seem to be the only one thinking that but the white shirt + light blue jeans looked good, I don't think you should dress all black all of the time

Also personal preference but I think plain shirts look better than graphic ones in most cases
Thanks man. I feel like the graphic t shirts were more of something that teenagers would wear. I really like the artwork/designs though.

The oversized shirts seem to be hard to find, but I’ll keep at it! I just did a web search and it looks like H&M may have some now.

I also agree with the white/blue combo. I like how I look in all black with white shoes especially, but wearing that practically all the time starts feeling dull after awhile. I want variety because too much of anything isn’t good.

Repeat dates feel a little awkward at times (though it wasn’t a dealbreaker for the girl) because the girl was wearing something new each time and I’m wearing almost the exact same stuff. I just swapped the pants for a dark gray and change my rings/bracelets to switch it up. :lol: :lol:
2024 Goals:
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:40 pm

spencers94 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:00 am
Hey everyone! I checked out Zara today for the first time and came across some interesting stuff. It's still early for jackets/long sleeve stuff, but wanted to see how these look on me. I like the black piece the most. Also the jacket with the white accents. I've never been into leather jackets, but figured I'd try it out. If anything looks good, is there anything I can add to them to make them look even better?
The varsity jacket looks best.

The black one is meh.

I'm definitely out on the leather one, it's not the right style (more of a dogfighter jacket from the first world war).
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:11 pm

Varsity jacket is the best - im not sure how sticky that trend will be though, if i had to guess it will be over by next winter.
Also part of this trend is going to a thrift shop and finding a legit one someone got rid of (not that this really matters but theres an interesting strain of anti-fast fashion/corporate fashion to the trend) - might be cheaper for you that if there are any left

Zara bombers suck, lightweight and no effort put into the design
No to the leather
spencers94

Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:02 pm

Hedon wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:42 pm
spencers94 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:01 am

I have a few pairs of black jeans and they really do look better than blue. I went back and got the jacket too!
This is a fairly good outfit - the pictures you showed wearing dark clothes look much better than with white tops/blue jeans.

Hair looks decent, I would consider growing the top abit longer with sides shaved to a 0.5-1 in a slicked back style like Brad Pitt in Fury or Arthur Shelby in Peaky blinders - can have the sides blended instead of a undercut.

Physique wise, more muscle around the upper body would help a lot - especially traps and shoulders (do shrugs + front, side & rear delt dumbbell raises.)

You’ve got room for more accessories such as 1-2 necklaces + ring etc. Silver necklaces with a silver ring contrasting against black clothes works very well. Adding a piercing like a silver hoop/stud in one ear also aids in getting that fuckboy look.
What’s up man! I had my barber give me the fury haircut yesterday. We ended up following this image and did a 0 to a 1 undercut. I know you said to have the sides blended, but I wanted to give the undercut a chance. I like how brads hair hangs over the sides.

What are your thoughts?
2024 Goals:
MFbag
Goal: Get rich as fuck
Motto: Knowers know

Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:32 am

I think the cut looks fresh. Good shit mate
LGTM
spencers94

Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:01 am

MFbag wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:32 am
I think the cut looks fresh. Good shit mate
Thanks! I just have to let the top grow out more and it should be looking really good in the next month or so!
2024 Goals: