How do my clothes/outfits look?

spencers94
Name: Spencer
Goal: Accept myself fully
Motto: Life won't wait, act now.

Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:05 am

Hi everyone,
I would like to get some input on my current appearance (clothes/style/haircut). I will be ordering a DSLR camera soon, so I apologize if the picture quality is poor.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by spencers94 on Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
2024 Goals:
-Get a higher paying job by June
-Move out of parent's house by June
-Fill remainder of arm with tattoos (full sleeve)
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:12 am

You look "fine", especially with the style in the first three photos. Nothing outstanding, but nothing bad either.

The best thing you can do is get in the gym and pack on 15lbs of muscle to your SHOULDERS (priority), biceps/triceps (second priority), neck, and traps.

Your biggest hindrance to sexual success is that you are located in the pit of doom known as the Bay Area, California. However, if you are willing to go after 6s, you should be able to bag one every couple weeks or so, which is what I did for the many years I lived there. I'd even say you are better looking than I was then.
spencers94

Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:49 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:12 am
You look "fine", especially with the style in the first three photos. Nothing outstanding, but nothing bad either.

The best thing you can do is get in the gym and pack on 15lbs of muscle to your SHOULDERS (priority), biceps/triceps (second priority), neck, and traps.

Your biggest hindrance to sexual success is that you are located in the pit of doom known as the Bay Area, California. However, if you are willing to go after 6s, you should be able to bag one every couple weeks or so, which is what I did for the many years I lived there. I'd even say you are better looking than I was then.
Thank you pancakemouse. I never considered working on my shoulders. I've mainly been working on biceps (doing curls a few times a week), some core exercises and cardio too. I will definitely start working on my shoulders, making that the focus.

I'm surprised that you said that the Bay Area is the pit of doom since it's so vast (tons of girls throughout), but I think I know what you mean. I don't mind going after 6s for awhile, so while I work on my physique, I will do that. And thank you for the compliment too! :D
2024 Goals:
spencers94

Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:33 pm

Happy New Years!

I stopped by H&M this afternoon to try on a new jacket and some pants. The jacket was a medium and the pants were 32/32. FYI they're the non-ripped ones. I just want to get some thoughts on how they look. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2024 Goals:
ovnidos
Name: Hugo
Goal: the pipeline
Motto: We're gonna make it brah

Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:10 pm

You look good bro, but better with a little bit more of muscles, hit me up if you have any questions regarding training, nutrition or gaining muscles
English isn't my first language be indulgent, lol

Giving personalized gym advices, nutrition and everything related, just pm me

Goal for 2023 :
10 lays(0/10) --> Online dating optimization

My log :
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1100
Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:59 pm

Idk if you have them already, but I'd say go for some black jeans instead of blue ones. Also like the jacket!
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
spencers94

Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:53 am

ovnidos wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:10 pm
You look good bro, but better with a little bit more of muscles, hit me up if you have any questions regarding training, nutrition or gaining muscles
Thanks man! I've started focusing on my shoulders, using some free weights every couple of days. I've also been doing more curls and have noticed some positive changes in the last couple weeks. I'll be sure to PM you about nutrition related stuff since I need to learn more about that. Cheers!
2024 Goals:
spencers94

Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:01 am

Hard2Focus wrote:
Idk if you have them already, but I'd say go for some black jeans instead of blue ones. Also like the jacket!
I have a few pairs of black jeans and they really do look better than blue. I went back and got the jacket too!
2024 Goals:
DrJre
Goal: Lose weight
Motto: Let's go

Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:22 am

Agree with the above posters. The look is fine but would look better with more pumped up chest, shoulders and arms. Oh and black jacket/shirts should usually go with black or gray jeans. If you do go for blue jeans make it the dark indigo ones
Hedon
Goal: Lays + Income
Motto: Make your own luck...

Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:42 pm

spencers94 wrote:
Hard2Focus wrote:
I have a few pairs of black jeans and they really do look better than blue. I went back and got the jacket too!
This is a fairly good outfit - the pictures you showed wearing dark clothes look much better than with white tops/blue jeans.

Hair looks decent, I would consider growing the top abit longer with sides shaved to a 0.5-1 in a slicked back style like Brad Pitt in Fury or Arthur Shelby in Peaky blinders - can have the sides blended instead of a undercut.

Physique wise, more muscle around the upper body would help a lot - especially traps and shoulders (do shrugs + front, side & rear delt dumbbell raises.)

You’ve got room for more accessories such as 1-2 necklaces + ring etc. Silver necklaces with a silver ring contrasting against black clothes works very well. Adding a piercing like a silver hoop/stud in one ear also aids in getting that fuckboy look.
2023 GOALS

- 40 new hookups (Current 50/40)
- Scale Service biz (Done)
- 83kg 12% Bodyfat
spencers94

Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:04 am

Hedon wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:42 pm
spencers94 wrote:

This is a fairly good outfit - the pictures you showed wearing dark clothes look much better than with white tops/blue jeans.

Hair looks decent, I would consider growing the top abit longer with sides shaved to a 0.5-1 in a slicked back style like Brad Pitt in Fury or Arthur Shelby in Peaky blinders - can have the sides blended instead of a undercut.

Physique wise, more muscle around the upper body would help a lot - especially traps and shoulders (do shrugs + front, side & rear delt dumbbell raises.)

You’ve got room for more accessories such as 1-2 necklaces + ring etc. Silver necklaces with a silver ring contrasting against black clothes works very well. Adding a piercing like a silver hoop/stud in one ear also aids in getting that fuckboy look.

Hey! Thanks for your reply! For my haircut, I usually get a high fade with a 0 to a number 2 on the sides. The most recent pictures were like a month in, so a cut was much needed. My current profile picture is from a haircut I got last week, so that's how it looks right after it's done.

I'm a little confused by what you're suggesting for the sides though. Are you suggesting I keep one length on the sides with no transition? Some of Brad Pitt's pictures from that movie look like just one length all the way up.

I agree with the physique and accessories. I have some rings for my fingers already and really like them. I'll check out some necklaces too. I tried earrings before but honestly didn't like how they looked on me. Here's a pic of them
2024 Goals:
spencers94

Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:18 am

Hey guys! I just bought some bandanas the other day since I have to wear a hat/bandana for my job (I work with food) and wanted to see if these would be a decent accessory i general or if they’re too gang like outside of work
2024 Goals:
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:36 am

Avoid. Bandanas have not been in style for over a decade.
spencers94

Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:51 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:36 am
Avoid. Bandanas have not been in style for over a decade.
Good to know! Haha thanks!
2024 Goals:
spencers94

Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:52 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to add to/switch my style up a bit now that summer is right around the corner. I've always worn t-shirts and jeans in the summer (and just in general) and am tired of wearing practically the same stuff. I went to H & M and tried on a tanktop and some sweat pants and shorts. I would've opted for a black tank top for the examples shown, but they only had an XL size which is way too big. Do the tanktop/pants combos look good on me or is this something I should avoid?
2024 Goals: