Limitless Style & Fashion / Presence + Posture + Tonality

Limitless
Name: Curtis
Goal: Get my finances set up.
Motto: NOTHING in moderation.

Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:16 pm

My fashion and style logs thread. As well as something I picked up from elsewhere, noting how much I practice on my "Presence" which is the accumulation of everything listed, including Posture and Tonality and such. As a trained actor I need to work on my posture and tonality more, not just for seduction reasons.

All my nice clothes are in another state, so I need to go out and revamp my fashion, besides that it's been years since I revamped my wardrobe, my main closet has clothes probably too young looking for me.

I have 1 tattoo, plan on getting more. Not sure what / where though. Ears are pierced. Once I get ripped again I want a full sleeve.

Probably some sort of angel wings on my back that look edgy.

And a tattoo over my left or right rib cage.
Perhaps quotes or so. (Latin quote then its English translation)
"Nihil Appendum Est"
"Fear Nothing"

I just have a tattoo on my back right now, I'll post a pic of when I have time and can find it.

It's the Sanskrit symbol for Breath. Not very edgy but has personal meaning for me.

Not sure how to decide on a tattoo and not look try hard or too emo.

Song lyrics? Not sure.

Need to buy some new full suits and such for interviews.

Also, getting veneers done on all my teeth.

Anyone have thoughts on plastic surgery?
The 10,000 Hour Rule.

Fears, just like our Limitations, are only imaginary.

I cannot fail, I can only Learn and Grow.

"You’re on the verge of having a life that most people can’t even begin to imagine." - Eddie Morra, Limitless

"You ready to be someone who matters?" - Eddie Morra, Limitless

"Clear The Mechanism." - Maxwell Maltz M.D., Psycho-Cybernetics

My Progress Logs: Becoming Limitless
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:01 pm

Limitless wrote:

I think that most guys don't need it. Some guys do, but the overwhelming majority do not.

You do not need it. You have strong, masculine facial features.

What are you hoping to correct with veneers, by the way?
Limitless

Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:13 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:01 pm
Limitless wrote:

I think that most guys don't need it. Some guys do, but the overwhelming majority do not.

You do not need it. You have strong, masculine facial features.

What are you hoping to correct with veneers, by the way?
Nose job, and maybe eyes. Insecure about those, always been. Would bump me up looks-wise by 0.5-1.5.

Veneers is just being vain, nothing wrong with my teeth, just would look better. They would be more white than professional teeth whitening can achieve.
The 10,000 Hour Rule.

"You’re on the verge of having a life that most people can’t even begin to imagine." - Eddie Morra, Limitless

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:31 pm

No you don’t really need plastic surgery. Understand if you want it but I don’t think it will bump you up that much

Edit: further to what pancake said as i just saw it, over the years on these forums i'd estimate i've only seen like 1 in a 100 guys that actually need some plastic facial surgery. Often its a need to correct deformity

Facial surgery also has a risk of putting you in 'uncanny valley' territory

Veneers are interesting but if you have straight white teeth already probably unnecessary , some guys don’t suit them and come out looking worse for it... like Milo

Fixing my teeth is my own big looks improvement for the next year but im only aiming for natural straight and white
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:32 pm

I actually agree that rhinoplasty and eyelid surgery would help, but definitely do a lot of research first. And should be a low priority after you've maxed everything else.
Limitless

Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:33 pm

Radical wrote:
No you don’t really need plastic surgery. Understand if you want it but I don’t think it will bump you up that much

Edit: further to what pancake said as i just saw it, over the years on these forums i'd estimate i've only seen like 1 in a 100 guys that actually need some plastic facial surgery. Often its a need to correct deformity

Veneers are interesting but if you have straight white teeth already probably unnecessary , some guys don’t suit them and come out looking worse for it... like Milo

Fixing my teeth is my own big looks improvement for the next year but im only aiming for natural straight and white
I don't need veneers or plastic surgery. They're just pluses that I desire at the moment, to get results that would be slightly better than without these traits.

These two medical procedures to look better visually also have a huge positive impact on one of my life's biggest passions too.

Am I allowed to post on here about being suicidally depressed (but not to the eto the extent that I would act on it, tjust to illustrate what I'm battling. (Not battling that at the moment, but usually am)

Also, is it okay to post about substance addictions?
The 10,000 Hour Rule.

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:05 pm

Limitless wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:33 pm
Radical wrote:

I don't need veneers or plastic surgery. They're just pluses that I desire at the moment, to get results that would be slightly better than without these traits.

These two medical procedures to look better visually also have a huge positive impact on one of my life's biggest passions too.

Am I allowed to post on here about being suicidally depressed (but not to the eto the extent that I would act on it, tjust to illustrate what I'm battling. (Not battling that at the moment, but usually am)

Also, is it okay to post about substance addictions?
Fair enough man. The risk reward profile on these things is very personal

Regards the rest, yeah go for it man.
Substance addiction in the past is fine for me, maybe to stay within our rules on illegal activity keep the details general rather than specific