Looking for feedback on current looks

Balanzing
Goal: Get a girlfriend

Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:26 am

Hi, I just joined recently and I've been going thru the Tinder guide, even before discovering this site I've been on the quest to improve my looks as much as possible, I've neglected my physical appearance (specially clothing) for the most part of the past decade as I've been pursuing a relationship with a girl , in doing so I neglected everything in my life just to try and please her, and having her own issues, mostly escaping thru videogames, I followed suit.
Longstory short, I'm 35, I met a girl , when she asked me 'what's your style, what do you like to wear' I didn't really know what to answer, as last time I bought some clothes was 3 years ago when I joined a gym, since I work from home, and been doing so since 2012, I never bothered with clothes, nor do I had the purchasing power due to me choosing to play games with my love interest.

I've lived in a bubble for my entire life, but even more so after I moved here chasing after that one girl, so when I met the new girl, I was extremely insecure and nothing but a shell of my former self, so needless to say, this didn't end well with the new girl, who ended up falling for someone else who gave her the security she was lacking, and I wasn't providing.

After all that transpired over the past couple months, I decided to start changing everything I can, started by working more to get my finances to a good place and rebuild my career, also I'm trying to really work on my looks, both thru clothing and taking care of my nutrition and slowly getting back to working out.

Here's a couple pics, I just realized last year I look old AF, and that makes me feel hella insecure, so I'm gonna take care of as much as I can to make the best out of a bad situation,any input will be greatly appreciated!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:10 pm

Second outfit is the best because it follows this template: https://killyourinnerloser.com/style-guide/ . I personally go out daily and have a bunch of black jeans and Zara tees, since this outfit it so good.

You have mass, which is good. Lose some fat and you'll be OK.

I suggest cutting the hair short. I had long hair in 2019 and the guys ripped me a new one. Got a haircut the next week and never looked back. I'm 33 but most girls think I'm 21-25. Also shave your beard and wear contacts.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:44 pm

Crisis has given some good advice, I agree with him, but here is a link to a full looksmaxxing guide:
https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-g ... your-looks
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Jesseetc
Name: Jake
Goal: A good sex life

Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:48 am

It’s the hair and the glasses, bro. You don’t have to cut your hair or shave your head, but you need to get it under control and appearing more deliberate. Try contacts or another style of glasses that are more trendy.

I am not a fan of brightly colored plain shirts like that, but if you’re going to wear one, match the shoes to the shirt so it looks more intentional and put together. The red wristband is a good touch, but it still feels random and thrown together to me because of the boots, even if they aren’t clashing.

I also can’t tell your skin tone by the lighting, but red might not be your color, either. Reverse engineer your outfits from your skin tone.