What should i improve with my looks?

avivon2232
Name: Aviv
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Trust the process

Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:09 pm

Hey, would like some help with my overall appearance. Should i do something else with my beard as it’s not growing fully(the cheeks are not 100% filled out by beard, that’s just how it grows), should i do something with my skin to make it smoother? I also have a bit of back acne, did anyone ever deal with it? How did you fix it? You don’t have to be an expert i’d highly appreciate any feedback from anyone.

Thanks so much in advance,
keep pushing to get to your goals.

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:39 pm

Looking good bro this will be easy.

-Style: Radical's guide is kind
-Muscle: Gain 10lbs of muscle this year you will be a slayerrrrrrrrrrr

But you're good bro. This will be fun!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:51 pm

Groom your eyebrows.
Groom your beard.
0.025% tretinoin for skin.
avivon2232

Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:03 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:39 pm
Looking good bro this will be easy.

-Style: Radical's guide is kind
-Muscle: Gain 10lbs of muscle this year you will be a slayerrrrrrrrrrr

But you're good bro. This will be fun!

MAC
Thanks you so much man, your positive vibe here just might help me pr today💪, i’ll surely go over it, might start a log as i went over some of the logs here and got inspired, I appreciate you.
avivon2232

Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:06 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Groom your eyebrows.
Groom your beard.
Should i groom them at a cosmetician/by myself? Do i groom above, under and at the side or just at the middle? How should i groom my beard differently? I usually just get it fixed by my barber every 2 weeks and clean the neck beard up, should i try another style or smth? And will see where i can get the tretinoin, thanks brother.
pancakemouse

Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:28 pm

avivon2232 wrote:
pancakemouse wrote:
Groom your eyebrows.
Groom your beard.
Should i groom them at a cosmetician/by myself? Do i groom above, under and at the side or just at the middle? How should i groom my beard differently? I usually just get it fixed by my barber every 2 weeks and clean the neck beard up, should i try another style or smth? And will see where i can get the tretinoin, thanks brother.
Every two weeks isn't enough for beard, you really need to be doing maintenance yourself at least every other day. Eyebrows are fine to do yourself every once in a while.

These are the two videos I use for eyebrows and beard:

NotYourAverageNerd
Name: John
Goal: GET LAID
Motto: JUST FUCKING DO IT

Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:53 pm

avivon2232 wrote:
Should i do something else with my beard as it’s not growing fully(the cheeks are not 100% filled out by beard, that’s just how it grows),
Other people know a hell of a lot more than me about appearance, so I'd take their word over mine. But, as someone with similarly patchy/incomplete facial hair and that just a couple weeks had a bunch of girls talk about it, and sent a fuckin representative to me to ask me to shave it (and have had a LOT more attention since!)- if you cant do a real beard, don't, it just makes it worse.
avivon2232 wrote:
I take it you already lift? Can we get some better pics? (i.e. read andys guide. Even just using a phone get some tighter ones with good lighting).

Hard to tell from here where you land exactly, but looks like you're definitely not limited by your physique. Could improve it, like anyone, but pretty decent. I actually disagree with MakingAComeback on the 10lbs, if you're already lifting you're not going to hit that much without going on something. If this is you WITHOUT lifting you're going to be amazing when you do 🙃
JUST FUCKING DO IT
Current goal:
-Make some close friends
-Get into the party/"promotion" scene

Past goals:
-Deal with self-condemnation: sort of? Not really gone but it's not the overwhelming force it used to be
-Sex with at least 1 new girl per month (2/21 to 12/21) - Completed 6 out of 11
-Pre-pandemic bench, deadlift by 02 / 15 / 21 - Completed 2/15/21
avivon2232

Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:48 am

pancakemouse wrote:
avivon2232 wrote:

Every two weeks isn't enough for beard, you really need to be doing maintenance yourself at least every other day. Eyebrows are fine to do yourself every once in a while.

Thank you. will do, and do you think I should shave my beard as well? I really like it tbh and I feel like it makes me more confident, I just feel like without it I look really young(and I'm 21 atm so... younger than that is no fun)
avivon2232

Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:50 am

NotYourAverageNerd wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:53 pm
avivon2232 wrote:
Should i do something else with my beard as it’s not growing fully(the cheeks are not 100% filled out by beard, that’s just how it grows),
Other people know a hell of a lot more than me about appearance, so I'd take their word over mine. But, as someone with similarly patchy/incomplete facial hair and that just a couple weeks had a bunch of girls talk about it, and sent a fuckin representative to me to ask me to shave it (and have had a LOT more attention since!)- if you cant do a real beard, don't, it just makes it worse.
avivon2232 wrote:
I take it you already lift? Can we get some better pics? (i.e. read andys guide. Even just using a phone get some tighter ones with good lighting).

Hard to tell from here where you land exactly, but looks like you're definitely not limited by your physique. Could improve it, like anyone, but pretty decent. I actually disagree with MakingAComeback on the 10lbs, if you're already lifting you're not going to hit that much without going on something. If this is you WITHOUT lifting you're going to be amazing when you do 🙃
I'm currently pondering if I should shave it or not because I really do like my beard atm... still thinking about it tho, so it's a possibility. I do workout, started working out 6 times a week consistently recently, and I'll try getting better pics soon, thank you.
btw I really liked reading(and skimping) through your log(365 ...), keep it going for the fans at home x)
pancakemouse

Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:06 am

avivon2232 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:48 am
pancakemouse wrote:

Thank you. will do, and do you think I should shave my beard as well? I really like it tbh and I feel like it makes me more confident, I just feel like without it I look really young(and I'm 21 atm so... younger than that is no fun)
Groom it first and see how it looks. It's hard to tell if you look better with no beard without a comparison photo of you clean-shaven.