Clothes and Sunglasses

AmericanAndy
Goal: Relationship,Threesomes

Sun May 08, 2022 12:13 am

What do I look good in? I tried out various shirts and sunglasses. What kind of style would best suit me? Im tall 6ft 2.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sun May 08, 2022 2:07 am

AmericanAndy wrote:
What do I look good in? I tried out various shirts and sunglasses. What kind of style would best suit me? Im tall 6ft 2.
I like the first sunglasses photo and the diamond polo.

Otherwise the biggest thing to focus on for you would be losing fat so your love handles disappear, and getting better fitting jeans.
AmericanAndy

Sun May 08, 2022 3:06 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 2:07 am
AmericanAndy wrote:
I like the first sunglasses photo and the diamond polo.

Otherwise the biggest thing to focus on for you would be losing fat so your love handles disappear, and getting better fitting jeans.
Yea I probably have another 25 lbs of fat to go. I have other nicer jeans at home, was just trying out different shirts. I bought the diamond polo and some Armani glasses. Thanks man.
TheRealGizmo
Goal: Build a Business
Motto: Stay humble

Sun May 08, 2022 7:36 am

I like the big black sunglasses. Definitely pretty sick. I kinda get gay vibes from some of the outfits, but to each their own.

I personally really like football/hockey jerseys, maybe some workout clothes, and of course you can never go wrong with a nice button up with khakis/khaki shorts. Then again I usually just let my girlfriend pick out most of my clothes because I don't care that much, as long as I don't look like a total pretty boy.

I think this dude has a perfect, clean look that doesn't look like he's trying to hard. Maybe ditch the over the top shirts with some more plain colors. Sorry if I sound like an asshole it's just my personal opinion and stuff that's worked for me.
AmericanAndy

Mon May 09, 2022 2:49 am

TheRealGizmo wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 7:36 am
I like the big black sunglasses. Definitely pretty sick. I kinda get gay vibes from some of the outfits, but to each their own.

I personally really like football/hockey jerseys, maybe some workout clothes, and of course you can never go wrong with a nice button up with khakis/khaki shorts. Then again I usually just let my girlfriend pick out most of my clothes because I don't care that much, as long as I don't look like a total pretty boy.

I think this dude has a perfect, clean look that doesn't look like he's trying to hard. Maybe ditch the over the top shirts with some more plain colors. Sorry if I sound like an asshole it's just my personal opinion and stuff that's worked for me.
I was trying out different clothes at the store and getting an opinion first. Yea that looks clean and simple, I have some khakis, I'll try looking for those shirts next time.