Just bought my first necklace - major appearance improvement

AspiringMaleStripper
Goal: Have 5 active plates
Motto: I keep getting older, they stay the same age

Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:24 am

I've never owned a decent necklace before. I never even knew how to find one or what to look for until I read @Radical's guide! When I was traveling I had one or two crappy necklaces made out of like, leather, that were "okay" but didn't really add a whole lot to my look.

So I followed the advice and checked out twisted pendant. Okay, they looked a little out of my comfort zone but I figured I would try a 20" pendant and a 20" franco chain (4mm). It might have made more sense to get two different lengths, but whatever, I didn't know what I was doing.

They finally came in the mail today and I tried them on, just wearing my work clothes. Holy cow! They look... so fucking good. I'm pretty fit, nothing crazy (6' tall, 180lbs), and wearing either one of these necklaces REALLY exaggerates my figure. It lifts up the appearance of my traps, sits around my neck making it look a little wider, and accentuates my pecs.

I should've spent this $60 a long time ago. To anyone on the fence: DO ITTTTT
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:27 am

hey dude, I think you should make a progress log and post this kind of stuff in there instead of making new threads for every new thing you do. That's how this site was intended to be used.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:06 pm

Pics?
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:44 pm

it's hard to get any value with posts like this... I mean, sure Radikal has cool stuff to say but photos? supplier? anything else learned?
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z