Haircut and Facial Hair Feedback

Hawkins
Goal: Relationship
Motto: Show a little faith, there's magic in the night

Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:45 pm

Hey Guys.

I'm trying to level up my looks game. It's something I've never been happy with and I want to make some changes. So I hit up the barber the other day and got a fresh cut, and came home and trimmed my beard up. I want so honest, raw, feedback from guys who take this shit seriously. I'm not trying to look "fine". I'm trying to look damn good. Like the kind of guy women want to hop into bed with. Personally, I'm a fan of the way the beard looks on me. I think it's a good look for me and I've got the genetics for a good beard. I think the haircut is good too but I worry it might be too...plain. I'm not a fan of extreme, unusual styles, and I work a very professional job that would restrict it anyways, but if I'm making a mistake here, I need to know about it. So don't hold back, give it to me straight. Is the haircut on point? is the beard a good look? Do I look like the kind of guy a woman wants? If not, suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
-Hawkins
Haircut 1.jpeg
Haircut 2.jpeg
Haircut 3.jpeg
Haircut 4.jpeg
Haircut 5.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:07 pm

The haircut I like. An even closer fade would be ideal in my opinion, with a spiked up look.
1-mens-spiky-undercut-haircut.jpg
As for the facial hair, first off shave your neck so it lines your jawline like these photos I took a few months ago. This accentuates your jawline instead of hiding it:
Lined-up.jpeg
Lined-up-2.jpeg
Next, since your beard is long, trim your beard as if it's a hedge, to accentuate the sharp angles, like this other photo my girlfriend took that highlights my beard game:
IMG_0292.jpg
IMG_0293.jpg
Source: I've been shaving since I was 12 years old, and had a full goatee at 16.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:03 am

The hair is decent and ok for now. However that haircut is pretty typical for your boyfriend material working in an office. I know because I used to get the same hair cut when I was married. Now I'm divorced and look like a wild child.

What look are you trying to go for that matches your personality? That haircut can work depending on how the rest of your persona is crafted. A little fading and product in your hair could go a long way. Exhibit A: G-Eazy.

b8c52c16528130e4a4b32f478564311f.jpg

As for the beard, it's full and looks good on you. MilfandCookies has excellent advice. Definitely clean up the neck. As for shaping, I'll leave that for those that do shave.

Source: I'm the son of Odin and born with a full head of hair and beard. 😉
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Hawkins
Goal: Relationship
Motto: Show a little faith, there's magic in the night

Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:39 am

@MILFandCookies
I appreciate the feedback. I'll trim the neck up immediately. That's a quick change to make. As for trimming the beard to accentuate sharp edges, does that just mean to trim it shorter along the cheeks and leave it longer along the jawline and chin?

@Bman
Thank you as well. Its a really good question to ask what kind of vibe I'm going for. Honestly, I really don't know. Paying attention to my appearance at all (meaning wearing clothes that actually fit and aren't advertising pop culture) is about as far as I have gotten with all of this so far. I've always thought of myself more as the "boyfriend" type. I'd like to be the long-term relationship sort of guy, I think. But I do worry that I'll fall into that category and become the kind of guy a girl takes home to mom, but not the kind she fucks if that makes sense. And how to have a style that feels like me, is compatible with a professional job, shows that I'm a relationship kind of guy, and also turns on women, is something I really don't know how to do. I'll put some work into figuring that out somehow. I appreciate you giving me food for thought.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:13 am

Hawkins wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:39 am
@MILFandCookies
I appreciate the feedback. I'll trim the neck up immediately. That's a quick change to make. As for trimming the beard to accentuate sharp edges, does that just mean to trim it shorter along the cheeks and leave it longer along the jawline and chin?
Awesome.

And not quite. Like one of those fancy hedges in a botanical garden where they make a bush into sharp edges. You can use trimmers, scizzors etc. to do this.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again