Need help with t-shirt fit

bloomer
Goal: Get Laid.

Sun May 21, 2023 8:39 pm

I thought its time to stop wearing the same old shitty clothes and decided to buy some new t-shirts. I got a few different coloured ones (all block coloured as they seem more versatile).

Anyways, a bought some that are slim fit (the white coloured one) and some that are regular fit (the reddish one). What's your opinion on the fit? Personally, I prefer the regular fit - its more comfortable. But how does it make me look? The slim one seems to be way too tight on me around the arm pit (kinda looks silly to me) but other people I know have said otherwise. So I thought I should come to you guys for advice. I have started working out so hope to grow over the coming months.

Pictures are attached. Any help is appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Sun May 21, 2023 9:30 pm

I don't like either. The red one doesn't fit. The white is close. You want the sleeve to hug the bicep like it is, and tighter in the armpit and chest is great within reason, you want to accentuate your pecs and shoulders. The collar isn't great, and looks stretched out already. The white is miles ahead of the red. Get over your discomfort on the fit. I struggled with it too. Eventually, I just had to put all my loose clothes in a garbage bag in my storage. It forced me to not wear them, while not having to deal with "throwing them away" to make the switch.

Also, I don't like these super simple type of shirt without some sort of texture or some sort of non-standard element. If they're this basic, you need a lot of accessories, or you need a lot going on with the rest of the outfit for the overly simple shirt.