Need help on frame selection

oopswrongtimeline
Goal: Get laid lol

Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:50 pm

I wrote about this in my ah log but no one responded so I figured this was a good place to put this.

Currently working on revamping my fashion and looks. One of the key things there is picking out some new glasses that fits my face really well, I'm also fairly new to all this, and I've never cared to put much effort into these kinda things before but I want to now. I've narrowed down my selection to a few I think would look good on my face, but honestly I'm scared that I might be a fucking idiot when it comes to these things. I was hoping I could DM pics to anyone that's willing to help me on this, especially if any of y'all have experience with this kinda stuff. I'm basically blind without glasses so I figure I might as well get some good fucking ones.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:15 am

oopswrongtimeline wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:50 pm
I wrote about this in my ah log but no one responded so I figured this was a good place to put this.
We prefer asking questions in your log. If nobody responds, it might mean they don't have experience in the topic or they just didn't pay any attention.

I wear glasses as well but haven't bothered doing anything dating related without contact lenses. Girls with glasses are hot, guys with glasses look like nerds. I suggest going for lenses as well and forgetting about frames.

Locking this.