Would appreciate some hair advice

Bopbap1337
Goal: Score with hotties

Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:02 pm

I think my hair is way to long but I don't know how it should be cut or what to tell the barber. Any styling tips are appreciated. I have no fashion sense
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Juicy3lf
Goal: £70k/yr

Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:44 am

You will need to practice styling your hair in different ways and take a lot of pictures. Same thing if you asked a friend to do your photos, you just tell him to take a thousand and choose them later.
I can tell you about lots of possible men's hair designs but you might as well start clipping things you like and showing that picture to a barber or hairdresser. Try all the different styles and take a lot of pictures. Even though a barber can cut with a style in mind they can still do it wrong and its basically up to you to maintain the style, if its not very short.
Stay 6 months consistent with hair loss regimen (1/6)
Fix sleep to be consistent with schedule
Sell motorbike and other stuff (make 2k cash)
Make first $1000 in a niched online business
Hankins
Name: Hankins
Goal: Financial Independence
Motto: acta non verba; Deeds not Words

Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:21 am

Do an image search for David Ghandy.

He's a male model, a bit older than most, and women of all ages think he's hot.

Your hair's close enough to his that his style(s) would work for you.

Future Looks Maxing Preemptive Strike: You have a slightly receding hairline and slightly thinning hair. Not severe enough to be a deal breaker, just something to keep in mind for future looks maxing (i.e. solving the problem before it gets past the point of no return).

Disclosure: I'm an older guy (46 at the time of this posting), possibly the oldest guy on these forums, and my role models for style tend to be guys that are in my age range. The Ghandy style isn't the younger, edgy, fuckboy style that some may recommend. It's just what I know works. Less edgy, just a modern take on a classic style. Modern, not trendy. That works better for us old(er) farts!
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:45 pm

Bopbap1337 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:02 pm
I think my hair is way to long but I don't know how it should be cut or what to tell the barber. Any styling tips are appreciated. I have no fashion sense
I've got long hair. It can work for sure. Depending on your archetype it's a plus - I'm going for urban artist/rockstar vibes.
Professional dating profile photographer directing client on photoshoot.jpg
Search long hair male model and you can get some good options. Also find ways to take good care of your hair (biotin/caffeine/tea tree oil serums, finasteride to stop thinning, minoxidil, etc.)

I personally use all of the above, plus I put oil-based serum on it every day - otherwise it gets frizzy and dry.

I'd also look into micro needling + minoxidil for your face. Personally I'm blessed (and cursed) with being very hairy without having to work on it (although my scalp is thinning so I've begun treatment to make sure that stops and reverses.)

Long hair works best when you have a good thick beard. My friend went from baby face to full beard with microneedling and minoxidil on his face so can confirm its effectiveness.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again