T-shirt brand under 30 dollars that’s slim fit and hugs arms good?

Luniac
Goal: First wealth is health.
Motto: its all good

Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:02 am

I used to buy express supersoft tees but they are kinda fragile and their other slim stretch that’s more durable no longer exists it seems.

What’s a good tshirt brand under 30 dollars that gently hugs the arms, I don’t have big arms and I hate when T-shirt sleeve is too big makes my arms look small.
Hedon
Goal: Lays + Income
Motto: Make your own luck...

Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:34 am

For items such as T-shirts, sweatshirts etc at a lower cost I would recommend using companies that generally wholesale to clothing brands. Their items are priced lower as they're meant to be purchased by brands, printed onto and sold at multiple times the cost to the end consumer.

For a company selling high quality t-shirts with the fit you're talking about I would recommend B&C collection - they do great quality stuff with a slimmer fit. Not sure where you're based but if you can't find a source of their things where you are I would search your country and 'blanks' into google. Blanks are the name of garments being sold to clothing brands but normal customers can also purchase them too.

If you're looking to buy at a higher cost and I would recommend LA Apparel or John Elliot. Both are made in the USA and great quality. John Elliot you can find discounted 2nd hand on marketplaces like Grailed, Vestaire Collective, eBay etc.
2024 GOALS

- 50 new hookups (Current 17/40)
- Scale Service biz
- 12% Bodyfat then Bulk with PT