Over 40 style

Gringo
Goal: Get ladies
Motto: Mind your business

Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:24 pm

I'm a single guy in my 40s. I'm looking for resources for how to dress to be attractive to younger women (in their 20s and 30s). Could be courses, youtube channels, books, whatever. What recommendations does the group have? I need recommendations for all types of situations, like how to dress for dating app pictures, everyday casual dress for cold and hot weather, how to dress attractively for the gym, for dates, for formal events, even how to dress attractively when chilling at home with a girl.
Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:18 am

Hey there,

of course, there are different opinions when it comes to style, like almost every topic in the world. But I would advise you to dress like someone who is 40 and not like a teenager. This often seems ultra cringe, not a grown man, just someone who doesn't get it. The style in your profile picture would be okay for a fishing trip or something, but definitely not for everyday life. No offense, but the only difference to a 14 year old is the face.

I would advise you to look into dress codes first. Smart casual or casual chick will 99% be the right approach in your case. What region do you live in, what season is it currently? With just 15-20 items of clothing, if they are chosen correctly, you can be better dressed than 99% of all men you see in everyday life. It's better to look at quality, pay 3x you would for fast fasion brands, take the things to the tailor if you have to. Try to build a basic wardrobe of 15-20 good semi-chic items of clothing, that's enough.

Tell me the the season where you live and I'll be happy to give you further tips.
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691