What I do every day to groom my sexy mug

MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:00 pm

Hey!

I realized my self-imposed policy on not sharing advice is kinda stupid. I was afraid of getting cocky but tbh if I know I can help why not share with y'all?

So I figured I'd give back and share my facial hair routine because I know I know what I'm doing.
No joke I've been shaving since I was 12.
I had a full goatee at 16.

I'm 28 in a couple weeks, and when I don't shave or trim my face, it looks like a raccoon decided to move in and cling there forever.

It's disgusting.

Also I went full Neil Strauss and shaved my head. But EVERY barber has said to me my hair is super thick and thins it out. EVERY SINGLE ONE no exceptions.

So I also have to shave that too every. single. day.

Basically I'm a hairy motherfucker.

So I use these products:
@KillYourInnerLoser please pm me if you're not cool with me posting Amazon links... They aren't affiliate - just trying to help, but happy to delete the links if you prefer. OR! If you want to replace them with YOUR affiliate links I'm happy to do that too.

Philips OneBlade - https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norelco- ... B078BDHV9P
Get the Face & Body OR the Pro version, not the basic. The battery on the basic sucks.
I use this to line up my facial hair and make it neat and even. I constantly get complements on how clean my facial hair is. I also use this to trim my beard every couple months or so. I personally prefer it to be about 1/2cm length or so, but if you can groom a longer beard well, go ahead.

SkullShaver Pitbull Gold - https://www.amazon.com/Skull-Shaver-Pit ... B08GQFV54Z
If you shave your head, this is a must! Skull Shaver has a few options, I only tried one so I can't attest to the others but knowing them they're probably good. They have one that's $40 in the US but I can't say if it's good or bad. They also have a $200 one that is 90% the same as the one I have - not worth it. I bought this one ($100) and it's totally worth it. Every day I use this bad boi to get my head smooth. It's held up awesomely, easy to clean, can get it wet and use it in the shower or in front of the mirror... Just perfect to shave your dome.

I keep them clean and aligned next to my bathroom mirror and when I brush my teeth in the morning, I line my beard up with the OneBlade and shave my dome with the Pitbull Gold right after I wash my toothbrush.

Feel free to PM me if you want facial hair grooming tips. I've been shaving for over half my life and have tons of fails and successes behind me.

Cheers!
~Joe
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Mav
Name: Mason
Goal: Level Up
Motto: There Is No Tomorrow

Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:39 pm

Not sure if I received a bad One Blade but mine couldn't even shave my sparse facial hair for some reason. But I've heard good things.
nipple-flip
Name: Chris
Goal: self-actualize
Motto: do your best every day

Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:30 pm

Mariano di Vaio's beard styling tutorial is probably also relevant to this discussion. IMO this is the pinnacle of beard styling
29M

regular processes
- track sleep, calories, and protein
- lift weights
- solve medium/hard leetcode problems
- journal

less-regular processes
- complete two "grokking" courses
- read and take notes on DDIA

outcomes
- qualify for USAPL open nationals at 75kg (current bodyweight 151, S/B/D: 353/203/462)
MILFandCookies

Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:39 am

The Skullshaver was the first one I tried - very happy with it.

Nice video. I grow tons more hair so I can't sustain that specific style but he's got some solid tips I might incorporate into my own routine.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
MILFandCookies

Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:27 pm

Watched the Italian dude and did a fade last night.
IMG_0285.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
nipple-flip
Name: Chris
Goal: self-actualize
Motto: do your best every day

Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:20 am

looks really good on you

i think you are blessed with a full enough beard that any style would look awesome on you, but i love the look showing off the jawline
29M

regular processes
- track sleep, calories, and protein
- lift weights
- solve medium/hard leetcode problems
- journal

less-regular processes
- complete two "grokking" courses
- read and take notes on DDIA

outcomes
- qualify for USAPL open nationals at 75kg (current bodyweight 151, S/B/D: 353/203/462)
Calis
Name: Axel
Goal: Lose fat, gain muscle

Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:40 am

Your beard looks nice. It makes me want to try something with better style.

Right now, I just cut everything to 3mm with a mower and cut the outline with a cut-throat razor. It's too simple