THE WINNER WITHIN STYLE THREAD

NotYourAverageNerd
Name: John
Goal: GET LAID
Motto: JUST FUCKING DO IT

Fri May 28, 2021 9:16 pm

Any suggestions on what to wear at a beach, and bars on the beach? Started taking volleyball classes, and the teams go bar hopping immediately after. Not sure how to stand out at all, long pants and most accessories are out (during classes, I put on my necklace, watch & bracelet after) and I can't even do lifts/inserts because I'll be barefoot half the time.

Currently going with dark blue or red ( these ) shorts and a white t shirt (same outfit I had in a couple recent pictures on my thread).
JUST FUCKING DO IT
Current goal:
-Make some close friends
-Get into the party/"promotion" scene

Past goals:
-Deal with self-condemnation: sort of? Not really gone but it's not the overwhelming force it used to be
-Sex with at least 1 new girl per month (2/21 to 12/21) - Completed 6 out of 11
-Pre-pandemic bench, deadlift by 02 / 15 / 21 - Completed 2/15/21
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri May 28, 2021 10:01 pm

Get a full forearm sleeve. Tattoos are like their own accessory lol

Not sure about those shorts, maybe a more neutral colour would be better for you. But ive seen the pics on your thread and overall its not a terrible look.

Wouldnt hugely stress this though tbh. Beaches are about wearing less clothing not more.

You are in good shape and you have the necklace and bracelets. Id probably not wear the watch tbh, keep it light with the shorts and t
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Sat May 29, 2021 5:26 am

I agree with @Radical . When going to the gym, dump the backpack and go with a shoulder bag.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
endless333
Name: Martijn
Goal: Better connections

Sun May 30, 2021 6:51 am

I mean the smarter option from radicals style guide, with the peacoat and Black chelsea boots,

I'll look for a nice shoulder bag then, thanks!
Yaxir
Goal: Get Laid / Lose Fat

Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:41 pm

Yo @Radical , continuing from this post -> viewtopic.php?p=16313#p16313

I just want to ask what shops/outlets and clothing pieces should i look for , if i am trying to get fashionable, within my area

I am in Istanbul ( Anatolian Side ) and new to the city , so i don't know much about the areas

regardless, what should i keep an eye out for

P.S : i already posted my body details in my progress log but i'll repeat here, i'm 5'5-5'7 and skinny fat ( just have a belly - i posted pics of my body on my progress log ) , its usually 25 degrees centigrade here when warm or around 10 degrees centigrade when raining , so it rains quite often here. Let me know what you would suggest for me
Radical

Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:13 pm

Looks like there are a few Zara's in Instanbul

For what to wear in the evening on dates or nights out my guide covers that (in my signature)

For hot weather grab denim or cotton shorts that finish above the knee. One black pair and one in light grey, then a black leather belt too.

Pair this with the Zara t shirts or any plain colour slim fit tees that work on you. Stick to the bold, male neutral colours.

Stan smiths for the shoes with some white trainer socks.

Accessorise but dont go overboard. I usually wear a cap, small leather bracelets and my rings.
NotYourAverageNerd
Name: John
Goal: GET LAID
Motto: JUST FUCKING DO IT

Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:55 pm

Hey, any thoughts on bulk-buying cheap shirts?

I've bought a ton of plain color t shirts from clothingshoponline (everything in my pics the past year except my spacex shirts were these). Started off by ordering like twenty different brands/fits (they're $1.5~4 each, so that only cost like $50) , and once I found ones that fit well, I bought a couple of every color, and two dozen white t shirts (so I can just throw them away if they get damaged/stained).

I bought some black topman ones like two years ago that Chris recommended (on lifestyle), but can't tell if they actually fit better now, or not, I don't have any objective standard.
Are the name brand ones better enough, in fit or something else, to be worth it? I've got pretty good money at this point, so I'll pretty much take any edge I can get.
JUST FUCKING DO IT
Current goal:
-Make some close friends
-Get into the party/"promotion" scene

Past goals:
-Deal with self-condemnation: sort of? Not really gone but it's not the overwhelming force it used to be
-Sex with at least 1 new girl per month (2/21 to 12/21) - Completed 6 out of 11
-Pre-pandemic bench, deadlift by 02 / 15 / 21 - Completed 2/15/21
zarathustra
Name: Sebastian
Goal: Get Laid

Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:17 am

Recently I've been on a jewelery kick and I found a few good stores.

- Daniel Mason
- Tribal Hollywood
- Studebaker Metals
- Kompsos

Something that's worked well for me is if I'm looking for something, I search it for a few minutes on instagram. Then over the next few days it will show me ads about similar things, and usually something will catch my eye. If you keep liking/engaging with the ads, it will show you more of them. I did this to find most of those jewelery brands.
Radical

Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:14 pm

@zarathustra i like Daniel Mason's (magic_fox's) approach to jewellery. Refined and minimalistic, his small dog tags are just fucking cool, not chunky and oversized like we all used to wear back in 2014

@NotYourAverageNerd if you are going to go cheap on something then lean towards going cheap with the basics such as the t shirts. You want to be saving budget for outerwear, shoes and accessories in my opinion

All i recommend is slim fit tees in solid neutral colours. It is not hard to find that for affordable prices

Ive been messing around with oversized relaxed t shirts lately for this summer as well
Radical

Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:34 pm

Happy to announce I am offering one on one style coaching.

I launched my coaching page yesterday on my website:
https://thehatfish.com/style-coaching-now-available/

A month ago someone hit me up direct asking if i would coach them and I decided to take the leap.
I really enjoyed doing it and I always enjoy it on here when I get to offer advice on a subject I love and put a lot of time into studying.

Its been amazing to have helped several guys on here through the beginners style guide that I wrote. Some were kind enough to write testimonials for my coaching page.

I want to help more guys on a one to one basis. Style is an edge everyone should have in their dating arsenal. It is also the quickest shortcut to nailing the vibe that will give you success in online dating.

If anyone is interested on here send me a DM or email me at thehatfish@outlook.com

Price per consultation currently is $150

My style guide remains free on thehatfish.com and I will continue to offer advice on here to those guys that are looking for style feedback.

PS. If @Rags2Bitches gives you any style advice on here then fucking listen to him. Good to have him on the forum finally
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:26 am

Radical wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:34 pm
Happy to announce I am offering one on one style coaching.

I launched my coaching page yesterday on my website:
https://thehatfish.com/style-coaching-now-available/

A month ago someone hit me up direct asking if i would coach them and I decided to take the leap.
I really enjoyed doing it and I always enjoy it on here when I get to offer advice on a subject I love and put a lot of time into studying.

Its been amazing to have helped several guys on here through the beginners style guide that I wrote. Some were kind enough to write testimonials for my coaching page.

I want to help more guys on a one to one basis. Style is an edge everyone should have in their dating arsenal. It is also the quickest shortcut to nailing the vibe that will give you success in online dating.

If anyone is interested on here send me a DM or email me at thehatfish@outlook.com

Current price per zoom consultation is $50 but this will go up in the future

My style guide remains free on thehatfish.com and I will continue to offer advice on here to those guys that are looking for style feedback.

PS. If @Rags2Bitches gives you any style advice on here then fucking listen to him. Good to have him on the forum finally
My style is already in the top 0.0001% but I'm always looking for that one piece of advice that will catapult me to the top 1%

DMing you now
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:34 am

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:08 pm

thx g. excited to see where you take this!
goldfish
Goal: Get Laid

Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:14 pm

Yo I just had a coaching session with @Radical. The man's a beast, he covered everything that I could possibly ever want. Highly recommend it if anyone's on the fence.
Goals
- 9/10 lifetime lays
- Cut down to 70 kg

Achieved
- Lose virginity DONE OCT 2021
- 300 Lifetime Approaches (300/300) DONE AUG 2021
- Bulk and build muscle (68kg --> 82kg) DONE NOV 2022
Radical

Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:58 pm

@goldfish Means a lot man. Was awesome talking to you.

Get out there and crush it