THE WINNER WITHIN STYLE THREAD

DrJre
Goal: Lose weight
Motto: Let's go

Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:08 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:30 am
Anyone have any insight into which watch styles are in these days? Looking for a gold watch I can pair with a gold cuban link chain and white longsleeve for Miami nightlife. Will probably grab a fake watch off of AliExpress but not sure what guys are wearing these days.

Amazon search for ideas: https://smile.amazon.com/s?k=fake+gold+ ... nb_sb_noss
Not sure as to specific trends but rolex type face watches never goes out of style. I would probably buy something like this one, looks sharp and Invicta is a reliable Rolex knockoff brand for cheap.

https://smile.amazon.com/Invicta-16739- ... =8-19&th=1
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:26 am

DrJre wrote:
pancakemouse wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:30 am
Anyone have any insight into which watch styles are in these days? Looking for a gold watch I can pair with a gold cuban link chain and white longsleeve for Miami nightlife. Will probably grab a fake watch off of AliExpress but not sure what guys are wearing these days.

Amazon search for ideas: https://smile.amazon.com/s?k=fake+gold+ ... nb_sb_noss
Not sure as to specific trends but rolex type face watches never goes out of style. I would probably buy something like this one, looks sharp and Invicta is a reliable Rolex knockoff brand for cheap.

mehhh I'm going to disagree here. I think you're better off with nothing or a high quality AP or rolex replica (indistinguishable from the real thing to any girl, and I've gotten a lot of compliments from men wearing actual rollies)

i use dealerclocks.to

some girls notice that you have a rolex (although a lot less than designer shoes or rings) but i haven't noticed a difference in my conversion rate with it

haven't tried the AP yet cause while it's plausible for me to have a 15k watch, 50k+ seems incongruent
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:40 am

Rags2Bitches wrote:
DrJre wrote:

mehhh I'm going to disagree here. I think you're better off with nothing or a high quality AP or rolex replica (indistinguishable from the real thing to any girl, and I've gotten a lot of compliments from men wearing actual rollies)

i use dealerclocks.to

some girls notice that you have a rolex (although a lot less than designer shoes or rings) but i haven't noticed a difference in my conversion rate with it

haven't tried the AP yet cause while it's plausible for me to have a 15k watch, 50k+ seems incongruent
I don't understand though. If it doesn't affect conversion rate, why invest in an expensive fake?

Especially for me, I'm just doing the first iteration of my new style, not trying to close super value-obsessed chicks yet, more concerned with how the watch looks style-wise.
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:50 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:40 am
Rags2Bitches wrote:

i use dealerclocks.to

I don't understand though. If it doesn't affect conversion rate, why invest in an expensive fake?

Especially for me, I'm just doing the first iteration of my new style, not trying to close super value-obsessed chicks yet, more concerned with how the watch looks style-wise.
I said that or nothing because I have a suspicion that an obviously cheap or knockoff watch would lower conversion rate with brand savvy girls but I have no evidence for that and could be wrong
DrJre
Goal: Lose weight
Motto: Let's go

Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:06 am

Rags2Bitches wrote:

i use dealerclocks.to

I would say a decent watch that looks good can still make you more stylish, but I do agree that showing off a Rolex or replica would be even better. I guess it depends on what type of woman you're wooing. Thanks for the link, I may look into investing in a replica sometime
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:59 am

DrJre wrote:
I would say a decent watch that looks good can still make you more stylish, but I do agree that showing off a Rolex or replica would be even better. I guess it depends on what type of woman you're wooing. Thanks for the link, I may look into investing in a replica sometime
What do you think of fossil watches? I have one, they're pretty stylish for the price, the boxes they come in are really cool too.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:31 am

Radical wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:50 pm
The issue for a lot of you when you rock up here is that you dress like ‘Mr Boring Nice Guy’ or, slightly worse, you dress like you don’t care about what you are wearing. This is going off pics I see day to day from forum newbies.
Describes me to a T when I joined the forums lol.

Any advice/sites for shirts with designs? I have a bunch of plain black/gray T-shirts but would like general advice for getting shirts with graphics.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:02 am

I like the idea of buying fakes because girls can't tell the difference anyway, but I also can't bring myself to dish out multiple hundreds of dollars for a fake watch. For the same price you could buy a Gucci shirt or sweater, a real one, and have a more recognizable brand on you.

When I was in Milan a few years ago I was really, really tempted to buy a Diesel leather jacket for $800 with spikes and a large print on the back as a fashion statement.

But on the other hand I'm barely going out anymore and my conversion rate from online is pretty high as of late. I doubt it would matter much.

Been a long-term goal of mine to perfect the rock star look. Found some good inspiration in the Black Beatles music video:
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:21 pm

colgate wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:31 am
Radical wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:50 pm
The issue for a lot of you when you rock up here is that you dress like ‘Mr Boring Nice Guy’ or, slightly worse, you dress like you don’t care about what you are wearing. This is going off pics I see day to day from forum newbies.
Describes me to a T when I joined the forums lol.

Any advice/sites for shirts with designs? I have a bunch of plain black/gray T-shirts but would like general advice for getting shirts with graphics.
I largely advise against graphic t-shirts tbh. But there are some guys that pull it off regularly i follow

Probably the main guy
https://www.instagram.com/arturkramer_/

I like minimal designs mainly
And monochrome
Striker
Goal: Lose fat

Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:55 pm

Squilliam wrote:
DrJre wrote:
What do you think of fossil watches? I have one, they're pretty stylish for the price, the boxes they come in are really cool too.
I think outside of the top watch brands like Rolex, AP, Omega etc that actually carry a bit of prestige or 'wow' factor it really just comes down to personal preference on the brands as watch brands will have a lot of similar styles between them (e.g every brand seems to have a Pepsi bezel design watch). I've had a Tag Heuer for about 3 years now and the only compliments I've ever got on it were from two guys who know a little bit about watches, probably would have had the exact same impact with a £100 Timex. Ironically I had more compliments from wearing a shitty £10 Casio watch because a lot of people used to have the exact same shitty watch lol.

For me personally I don't like watches from fashion brands, I like watches from watchmaker specific companies as generally they are higher quality but no girl is ever gonna give a shit about stuff like that I think lol. They probably only know the brands referenced in pop culture like Rolex, AP etc so wear whatever brand you like I'd say as long as the actual style of it isn't terrible
Striker

Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:55 am

@Radical which of these two denim jackets do you think is better/more versatile?

https://www.asos.com/bershka/bershka-de ... nim+jacket

https://www.asos.com/river-island/river ... nim+jacket

Leaning towards the first one but never bought a denim jacket and want to make sure I'm not accidentally buying an ugly af colour or design
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:11 am

Striker wrote:
Squilliam wrote:

I think outside of the top watch brands like Rolex, AP, Omega etc that actually carry a bit of prestige or 'wow' factor it really just comes down to personal preference on the brands as watch brands will have a lot of similar styles between them (e.g every brand seems to have a Pepsi bezel design watch). I've had a Tag Heuer for about 3 years now and the only compliments I've ever got on it were from two guys who know a little bit about watches, probably would have had the exact same impact with a £100 Timex. Ironically I had more compliments from wearing a shitty £10 Casio watch because a lot of people used to have the exact same shitty watch lol.

For me personally I don't like watches from fashion brands, I like watches from watchmaker specific companies as generally they are higher quality but no girl is ever gonna give a shit about stuff like that I think lol. They probably only know the brands referenced in pop culture like Rolex, AP etc so wear whatever brand you like I'd say as long as the actual style of it isn't terrible
I really doubt 99.999% of women know any watch brand out of Rolex. I think high end watches are cool AF, but not going to delude myself that it means anything to anyone other than middle aged dudes.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:13 am

Striker wrote:
wear whatever brand you like I'd say as long as the actual style of it isn't terrible
This is what the watch looks like, opinions?

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Striker

Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:31 am

Zug wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:11 am
I really doubt 99.999% of women know any watch brand out of Rolex. I think high end watches are cool AF, but not going to delude myself that it means anything to anyone other than middle aged dudes.
Yeah, only other brand that I'd guess some girls might know is AP because it gets namedropped in hiphop all the time but that's probably a smaller section of girls than I think
Squilliam wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:13 am
This is what the watch looks like, opinions?
I personally don't like it but I'm definitely not a style guru or the authority on watches, for girls I don't see any problem with it but someone like Radical is better placed to give advice
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:56 am

I dont really like watches tbh but i know the rough rules for them with outfits so i can help guys who do like them

Like everything watches fall on the smart to casual axis and it works best if you can near enough match that to your outfit

@Squilliam refined, minimal and leather strapped dress watches like that work best with say a suit.

While the chunkier link watches are more flexible across the range, you can wear them with most outfits

Not big on smartwatches, they only really work with athletic gear

If it has a leather strap remember to match to the belt