Rate my hair cut.

Sin Silver
Name: Silver
Goal: Build a career
Motto: You're responsible for your own happiness

Sat May 22, 2021 2:17 pm

I was lucky to be born with hair and a beard as thick as a horses, and I still have all my baby hairs at the tender age of 32. I never use to utilized in in the past, but I went all in on getting it styled a few years ago and now its my pride and joy.

I would like everyone's opinion on how I style it. I personally love how it's styled in the first set, but I'm not sure it's the sort that conveys I'm the sort of person who gets laids alot.

Picture 1-1 and 1-2 is how I had it a few years ago, I think the top is fantastic, but I'm not a fan of how low I had the top part of the beard. Dude spent an hour giving my hairline and beard a cut throat shave, and I love of sharp it is.

Picture 2-1 and 2-1 is how I've had it done recently at my new barbers(new town) I like the shaven sides, and how how high the beard is, but I'm not that big a fan of how it is on top. Also, it just doesn't feel as sharp without the cut throat.
Hair 1-1.jpg
Hair 1-2.jpg
Hair 2-1.jpg
Hair 2-2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sin Silver

Sat May 22, 2021 2:18 pm

I've also attached some pictures of some models I quite like the look of. Any recommendation on which of these you think would suit me? I would need to loose quite a bit of weight on my face first.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gabi
Name: Gabi
Goal: learn investment
Motto: Dn't need to be good all the time,just when needed

Sat May 22, 2021 6:18 pm

Hey,

imo, the haircut 2-1 suit you better, the 1-1 give a kind of "nice guy" / average vibe
First finish my studies. [Done]
Then my own place. [Done]
Finally my best sexlife ! [Ongoing !!!]
CovidSlayer
Goal: Get laid more

Sat May 22, 2021 7:20 pm

Undoubtedly the second set. If one has male model level looks, just about any good haircut will work great. The first picture of the model you posted is a great example. He's not even an absolute 10/10 like some male models, but his facial features are good enough that even that sharp classic haircut looks sexy on him, while any average guy will just look like a boring cog of the machine with that hair even if it looks fine and put together. If one is more average or just slightly handsome, you need an edgier, sexier haircut, plus all the other fundamentals like being fit and fashionable. And a fade haircut like the second set's is much closer to that vibe. And even within the fade cuts there's several variations you can play around with. Bald low fades, bald medium fades, fades with pompadours, or more trimmed on top. Try several different styles until you find one that's amazing or just keep it varied.
Sin Silver

Sun May 23, 2021 7:54 am

Wow, you guys really liked the second set, my money was on the first because it looked so much sharper!

I guess having parting and the fade gives it that 'edgey' look that goes the extra mile. I'll keep this in mind next time I'm with my barber, thanks!