Choosing a black jacket

Sin Silver
Name: Silver
Goal: Build a career
Motto: You're responsible for your own happiness

Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:59 am

So I've been indulging in my favorite pass time of blowing my money on fast fashion, and have been out shopping for a black jacket to fit with my black jeans/white shirt combo. I would highly appreciate all of your input on it.

I'm wearing white converse in these pictures as well, but I might look at get black boots or Cubans to go with them as well. Also, forgive me for having not styled my fringe, and having to wear a mask in these pics.

The contestants are...
IMG_2989.JPG
IMG_2988.JPG
Jacket number one, a nice black leather jacket. Pictured in the worlds smallest changing room, it hit nicely around the shoulders, but but it felt a bit short in the arms length, as you can see in the second picture.
IMG_2990.JPG
IMG_2991.JPG
IMG_2992.JPG
IMG_2993.JPG
Jacket number 2 is only £10 from Primark, and I can smell the blood and tears of the Bangladeshi sweat shop workers who made it. It fits okay, but I expect it won't last long.
IMG_2994.JPG
IMG_2995.JPG
IMG_2996.JPG
IMG_3001.JPG
Jacket number three is from river island. It's longer at the other two, and I'm not sure what I think about that.

Cast your votes(and critical opinions), on which of these contestants that you think should win or not.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vice
Goal: Hit 190 lbs

Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:53 pm

That leather jacket is solid. Just go with that, you may be able to roll up the sleeves as well for an even edgier look.
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739