Watches

BouffeQ
Goal: 1 date per week

Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:03 pm

I do not wear any accessories at the moment, I plan to purchase a watch this month. Not sure what would fit me, I plan to try a few. I have in mind to go for gold outside, black inside, one watch that caught my intention is invicta reserve 30129 = but it also seems a bit too thick. Budget is 600$. What are you guys wearing?
benstrong26
Name: Ben
Goal: Get to 15% Body Fat

Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:42 pm

I’m a big fan of the Orient Ray II. It’s a high quality automatic diver watch and looks great. You can find it on amazon for only $125.
boblikestacos666
Name: Anon
Goal: Fuck bitches. Get money

Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:22 pm

You don't need an expensive watch. You just need a watch that looks good. Personally I prefer minimalistic watches. A lot of these expensive watches are nothing more than paying for a brand name- a brand name that a girl could care less about and doesn't know about.

Just like in motorcycles, a girl couldn't tell whether it's a Kawasaki or a Ducati, she just knows it's a motorcycle.
JamalHash123
Goal: Get to $1k ecomm income

Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:44 am

I own quite a lot of expensive watches, but the only thing that gets attention is my Rolex. A lot of women, especially bougie/upper-middle-class women, are drawn to Rolexes, and I do think that it does help me in pulling a bit (perhaps adds 0.5 points to my SMV). And contrary to popular opinion, it attracts all girls, and DTF girls, not just gold-diggers who want beta bucks.

Honestly, if you want to get a nice watch just for pulling girls, I'd get a replica Rolex. Replicas these days are really high quality.

Ohterwise, the suggestions above are all solid choices. Seiko, Citizen are great value. Invicta actually isn't bad either, although the watch snobs/Hodinkee crowd might disgaree - they're good value I think. Lower-end Nomos, Stowa, etc, all good inexpensive brands. Check out wornandwound and the watchuseek forums for more info.