What you been doing Andy

KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Writing full-time.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:01 pm

I'm definitely eating less calories. But it's NOT intentional. I eat as much meat as I want... It's just hard to eat a lot of calories when it's only meat.

A lot of days I eat fatty meats like bacon, steak with lots of fat, etc. I still seem to lose weight.

(Remember as always - your body may be different).
Andy / Australia
My Transformation

140+ lays / 14 threesomes / 1 foursome (MFFF)
Goals 2020: Pay all bills from coaching. Finish 3some & BDSM guides.
PM me for 1-on-1 coaching
cfc1905
Goal:

Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:33 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:01 pm
I'm definitely eating less calories. But it's NOT intentional. I eat as much meat as I want... It's just hard to eat a lot of calories when it's only meat.

A lot of days I eat fatty meats like bacon, steak with lots of fat, etc. I still seem to lose weight.

(Remember as always - your body may be different).
But what i mean is, did you lower the calories or portion sizes at all after 2 weeks, 4 weeks etc like normal diets or do you think you just ate whatever and some days were higher and some were lower?
2020 Goals

- 10 - 12% BF (160 Pounds) from 175 Pounds
- Pay off all debt
KillYourInnerLoser

Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:37 pm

Oh. Then yeah, after about 2-3 weeks I just naturally found myself eating less (because my hunger went down). Again this wasn't intentional - I wasn't doing it on purpose.

As for where I'm at right now:
"do you think you just ate whatever and some days were higher and some were lower?"

The second thing you said. Right now some days I probably eat, if I have to guess, 3000 cals. And other days I eat about 1500 cals. Every now and then I'll have a day where I'm just not hungry so I probably only eat 1200 cals.

Again, none of this is intentional - I personally can just eat as much meat as I feel like and my body seems to know when to stop. But during those first 2-3 weeks when I was adjusting, I definitely ate a LOT more calories (I didn't care - my mission was "I have to adjust to keto", not "I will lose weight").

I think it's easier to just tell yourself "For the first 2-3 weeks, I won't lose any weight. I won't even weigh myself on the scales. I just have to adjust to keto."
Andy / Australia
My Transformation

cfc1905
Goal:

Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:48 pm

Thanks for the tips, Ill eventually get a log going on here and try to post what im eating and how im working out etc. Im looking to get lean for the first time by the end of summer i hope.
2020 Goals

- 10 - 12% BF (160 Pounds) from 175 Pounds
- Pay off all debt
The Beast
Goal: Get laid
Motto: I put my needs first

Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:46 pm

cfc1905 wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:48 pm
Thanks for the tips, Ill eventually get a log going on here and try to post what im eating and how im working out etc. Im looking to get lean for the first time by the end of summer i hope.
If you're not quite sure on your macros yet bro check out Ketogains calculator https://ketogains.com/

It allows you to key in your current body fat (can do visual estimate if you can't be bothered measuring like I couldn't), activity level, routine etc. Then it literally gives you your macros depending on your goal - cut, maintain, build. It's been an invaluable resource for me since starting keto during lockdown. There's also a connected subreddit that is really useful, particularly if you're new to low carb because your body works differently when you make the switch and there's a few things worth noting.
KillYourInnerLoser

Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:20 am

Speaking of keto, I made salad last night:

IMG-20200619-WA0005.jpeg
It's sausages, minced beef (Americans call it ground beef), beef strips, bacon. YUM.

Also made a delicious sundae:

IMG-20200619-WA0007.jpeg
That's sour cream, mayo, and mayo with garlic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Andy / Australia
My Transformation