175LB reached! Now where to go....

Sin Silver
Name: Silver
Goal: Build a career
Motto: You're responsible for your own happiness

Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:18 pm

After 3 months of continuous weight loss have finally hit my initial target of 175lb! That’s down from 200lb, which is over 10KG of fat lost. I honestly had no idea I had so much to lose. See my before and after pictures below.

When I stared, I didn't even think I had that much fat to lose, but damn, I've lost it, and it REALLY makes a difference. Between my new cloths, shape, and grooming, I have been getting a lot more attention from girls and positive responses form girls, and I've been feeling great.

The big question is where to go now. I was hoping that when I hit the 175lb mark, which I estimated as the 15% body fat, that I would start showing abs, which have been my goal for the longest time. My goal, like I tell my barber, is to look as fuckable as possible. I don’t want to lose so much weight that I become unhealthy, or it becomes unmanageable, but I might still have a bit more to go. At some point, I need to change my focus, and start building muscle and putting on weight, rather than loosing fat.

I'm arranging to speak to my personal trainer about it, as my current routine doesn’t have any dedicated abs work out.

Any advice or guidance would be highly appreciated.

Original (1).JPG
Original weight, me at the start of this journey.
250821 175 Lb.jpg
After Weight loss, taken today
Weight Loss.png
I recorded and graphed my weight every day. Helpped me stay continuously engaged with the process.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gio
Name: Gio
Goal: Get laid

Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:29 pm

As far as fat loss goes what you do going forward is going to depend on what you haven't tried yet.

What fat loss techniques have you used so far?

If you haven't done intermittent fasting, try that. If you haven't done keto, try that. Basically switch it up and you'll lose more fat.

But looking at those results, it is safe to say that you are no longer fat.

You would improve your shirtless physique by losing more fat to get the abs. But you would drastically improve your shirtless and clothed physique and make it easier to get even leaner by adding muscle.

If I were you, I would focus on that.
drz
Goal: Improve cold approach

Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:30 am

Awesome, well done!
My goals (next 4 years):
- fix the poor approach-to-date ratio
- get into a relationship (done, in one from March 2021)
- move to a detached house
- Find a way of perma-reducing anxiety when I'm out.

My log
Master
Name: Maxime
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Stay hard - David Goggins

Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:06 pm

Great ass job on the progression man! You look totally different! I would also, like Gio said, start adding muscle. Well I would have already started adding muscle, but since you are now skinny, this is definitely now or never! The best kind of training to build muscle is definitely body building so look into it with your trainer, but can't wait to see the results down the line. You went and lost tons of weight, so I'm confident that you will go and build muscle which is easier than losing weight imo :P

Keep grinding and gj again!
Short term goals
[*] Take awesome tinder photos ✅
[*] Reach 175lbs (currently 178)
[*] 5 lays by the end 2021 (12/5) ✅
[*] 20 lays by the end 2021 (12/20)

Long term goals
[*] Beat AA program (Started June 5)
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
[*] 25 Lifetime Lays (15/30)
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:40 pm

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done brother proud of you.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe