How to improve my body?

its_not_over
Goal: Get Girls
Motto: try everything before giving up

Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:23 pm

Im not sure if i should bulk or cut. Im eating calories at maintain level and get stronger slowly.

Should i cut down for my abs to show but i will be really thin in clothes. Started working out again since February or so. Sadly no balls to use the roids i bought

Also im stretching to fix my posture

Goals:

-Improve looks❌
-Improve body❌
-Move out from parents✅
-Get 1st GF❌
-Get laid more ✅
-Get cool friends❌
-1st time visit a club or a bar✅
-Start making better pics ✅
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:42 pm

So here is the sad reality:

Even if you have a ultra ripped 8 pack, you'll suffer the curse of the natural, meaning that you'll look ok with clothes and fucking fantastic without, but unless you live in a sea/beach place that is cool to be shirtless most of the time, a 6 pack won't get the results that generally are associated with that.
What you want to do is up to you, you want to look bigger with clothes? just feel better at yourself looking in the mirror? lift heavier? it's all within you :)

PS: throw the roids in the garbage, they will do you more harm than good
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:32 pm

I would definitely add mass in your case, albeit slowly and try not to add too much body fat. You are rather slender for your physique.
its_not_over
Goal: Get Girls
Motto: try everything before giving up

Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:26 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:42 pm
So here is the sad reality:

Even if you have a ultra ripped 8 pack, you'll suffer the curse of the natural, meaning that you'll look ok with clothes and fucking fantastic without, but unless you live in a sea/beach place that is cool to be shirtless most of the time, a 6 pack won't get the results that generally are associated with that.
What you want to do is up to you, you want to look bigger with clothes? just feel better at yourself looking in the mirror? lift heavier? it's all within you :)

PS: throw the roids in the garbage, they will do you more harm than good
Isnt a defined sixpsck better for tinder? I would guess my bf level at 15-17% is that correct?
Goals:

-Improve looks❌
-Improve body❌
-Move out from parents✅
-Get 1st GF❌
-Get laid more ✅
-Get cool friends❌
-1st time visit a club or a bar✅
-Start making better pics ✅
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:33 pm

its_not_over wrote:
I would guess my bf level at 15-17% is that correct?
It's hard to measure body fat but I'd say that's a pretty fair estimate. You can get a scale that measures it too, but that usually has a pretty large error margin.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
AskTheDom

Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:52 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:33 pm
its_not_over wrote:
I would guess my bf level at 15-17% is that correct?
It's hard to measure body fat but I'd say that's a pretty fair estimate. You can get a scale that measures it too, but that usually has a pretty large error margin.
yeah most of the ones i used were out of the this world but been obsessed with fat % for years, i would say more close to 17%

I would focus on "mangaining" so try to add as much lean mass as possible by being slightly on surplus and focus hypertrophy workouts, i mean summer is basically over already, and having a six pack on a "slim" body doesn't really add much, it's like being buff but with a bear belly, it's the combo of both that kills it :)
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MFbag
Goal: Get rich as fuck
Motto: Knowers know

Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:21 pm

In my opinion bigger shoulders would do wonders for your physique. I think big shoulders are the #1 thing and will make you look way better in a shirt. Do a ton of lateral raises.
Look at this blurry ass picture of my arm. The deltoid mass makes all the difference. Im trying to get my shoulders so wide i have to turn sideways to walk through doors.
Boulder shoulder my guy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LGTM
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:42 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:52 pm
I would focus on "mangaining" so try to add as much lean mass as possible by being slightly on surplus and focus hypertrophy workouts, i mean summer is basically over already, and having a six pack on a "slim" body doesn't really add much, it's like being buff but with a bear belly, it's the combo of both that kills it
I would second this. Take some pictures now for tinder with the best lighting you can get to show the contours of your abs.

Then go on a slight surplus by very slowly adding calories. So take whatever your maintenance calories are now and 100 calories. Then workout for two weeks and another 50-100 calories. Workout for another few weeks and add another 50-100 calories. Every time you add just a slight amount of calories you are boosting your metabolism just slightly. You want to get your metabolism to the point that your eating 500+ calories, but you are not adding bodyfat because those calories are being shuttled to muscle building. You will know this is working if your weight is only going up slightly on the scale over a long period of time from muscle growth, rather than sudden weight gains from eating too many calories at once and gaining fat.

Then after you have added some mass, even 5-10lbs would greatly help your frame, you can cut those 500+ calories you added during your bulk and will start cutting the fat you have. Cut to the point you happy with the amount of abs you can see.

Then take some new pictures for tinder, and start the process again to add some more mass or if you're happy with your looks then go on maintenance.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
AskTheDom

Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:48 pm

MFbag wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:21 pm
In my opinion bigger shoulders would do wonders for your physique. I think big shoulders are the #1 thing and will make you look way better in a shirt. Do a ton of lateral raises.
Look at this blurry ass picture of my arm. The deltoid mass makes all the difference. Im trying to get my shoulders so wide i have to turn sideways to walk through doors.
Boulder shoulder my guy
ahh the death star deltoids! and yes, the secret to fit better the t shirts, bigger delts, millions of side raises tho
Mario "The Dom" Tubone

AspiringMaleStripper
Goal: Have 5 active plates
Motto: I keep getting older, they stay the same age

Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:07 pm

Just dropping in to mention the face gains you make from being lean. But as others have mentioned, six pack on a skinny dude isn’t impressive.

Personally for my body type, I have found that “scoop neck” or wide neck shirts reveal a nice part where your lower neck comes together with your upper chest, and this can reallyyyy show off your physique. It’s something I don’t think a lot of men have caught on to, but I highly recommend that style if you can find it and it works for you.
7FigureBrian
Name: Brian
Goal: Strong Ripped Body
Motto: Always Be Fucking Improving

Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:19 pm

its_not_over wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:23 pm
Im not sure if i should bulk or cut. Im eating calories at maintain level and get stronger slowly.

Should i cut down for my abs to show but i will be really thin in clothes. Started working out again since February or so. Sadly no balls to use the roids i bought

Also im stretching to fix my posture

Chest and Shoulders big time. You're already lean in the waist so create more upper body stature to give you more power and stability
Those are my #1 focus other than cutting down to < 15% BF. I'm a fatty right now LOL