Should I keep trying ta bulk or cut?

oopswrongtimeline
Goal: Get laid lol

Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:39 am

So I've been focusing on bulking recently, trying to gain more muscle. For reference, I'm 5' 7, about 140 lbs. I've been lifting 4x a week following the GZCLP program (buncha full body workouts with shit like squats n bench press and all that good stuff). I've been wondering though if I should actually cut and try and get rid of some of the fat I have. Food wise I either eat once or twice a day (16:8 or OMAD), but I like to eat big meals and I'm not currently tracking calories. I should note in the pics, in two of them I'm flexing and in the first pic I'm not, cause I figured the difference was worth showing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:06 am

Bulk
hush
Goal: build my physique

Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:56 am

What is your diet like? Why would you only eat once or twice a day? It makes no sense that you've been "focused on bulking recently" and eating only once or twice a day. There's no way you're eating 2500+ kcal in a single meal

http://mythicalstrength.blogspot.com/20 ... gdont.html

I think you should forget about both bulking and cutting. Eat clean in a slight caloric deficit and train hard. You have too much excess fat to bulk and no reason to go for an aggressive caloric deficit either. Lift, apply progressive overload, eat clean and give it some time
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:05 pm

These "bulk" ideas are spinning out of control.

You HAVE to track your calories even if you are in a bulk. I mean what if you just load up on carbs and don't even meet the protein amount for the gains?
Second. What are your goals? what is the time frame? because with all honesty, I'd rather be leaner and be in a small surplus than put up a big belly

Third: One day you'll want to show abs, and trust me, cutting weight for a long time is a BITCH! when you have to cut 14-16 kg's of fat and it will take months. So proceed carefully
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z