Hair Loss

7FigureBrian
Name: Brian
Goal: Strong Ripped Body
Motto: Always Be Fucking Improving

Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:58 am

Has anybody here who had been losing their luscious locks used KEEPS and had decent results?

Anybody here had an actual hair transplant ever either?

I am REALLY self conscious but not ready to go bald and am pining to see if I am still at a stage where my crown and hairline can regrow.

Just looking for some feedback.

Going to post some recent headshots that led me to buy a 3 month supply of Finasteride and Minoxodil. Can't hurt to try !
7FigureBrian

Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:00 am

Taken today. Jesus fucking Christ I had no idea JUST how bad it was on top 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WhateverItTakes
Goal: Get Laid

Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:23 am

You can probably recover some lost ground, try the 'big 3' finasteride, minoxidil and ketoconazole shampoo.
Also check out moreplatemoredates website and YT channel, he has heaps of information on hair loss prevention and recovery.
ash_night
Name: Ash
Goal: Improve Dating Life
Motto: I can achieve anything I put my mind to.

Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:02 am

7FigureBrian wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:00 am
Taken today. Jesus fucking Christ I had no idea JUST how bad it was on top 😂
I know you say you aren't ready to go fully bald but having been through this process myself i have to say, shaving my head clean was the BEST thing I EVER did. I feel so much less self conscious now than i did when i had hair. I started balding when i was 17, so had to shave it probably by the age of 23, trust me at age 23 it wasn't something i wanted to have to worry about. The truth is, its a one way process, once it starts its not going back to how it was. Ive seen guys who had hair transplants that have since gone fully bald who have loads of little round scars on the back of their head, doesnt look great, and thats inevitable because even with a hair transplant you will eventually still go bald.

Because i balded so early I have met soo many guys who are clinging onto the idea that they still have hair, I have given advice to some of my friends who went through it at a later stage. My advice is always, stop being in denial, embrace the cards you were given, shave it as clean as you can. I wet shave every other day. You will feel freed, you will feel empowered, the constant searching for ways to win a losing battle will be over and you can put your energy and money into other more productive things.

Think of it like a positive, look at positive role models who are masculine as fuck who are bald, The Rock, Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, Vin Diesel etc etc. Try shaving it off a few times, you can always let it grow back but if you allow yourself to become used to it, it will just become part of your look, and it can be a pretty good look to be fair. Its the ultimate masculine, some people didnt even expect i was bald an that i shaved it by choice. Some guys who have hair, shave their heads just for this look.

The uncomfortable feeling is internal resistance to the truth, one you embrace it, that discomfort goes away.

I understand if you're not ready to hear this, but sometimes the hard honest truth is best. I hope you find some peace on your journey.

Ash
Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:42 pm

You have a very high Norwood stage. The general rule is prevention >>>> regrowth. You should have taken finasteride at the first sign of hair loss if your hair is important to you. But it is what it is.

What options do you have:

- Try to get regrowth for about a year with whatever is out there. You can find stacks at moreplatesmoredates on YouTube. It's basically Finasteride/Dutasteride + Minoxidil + Ketozolin + maybe RU58841.
Don't expect too much, most can only hold their status and don't get a regrwoth, but give it a try anyway.

- Meanwhile, you should consider how important your hair is to you. Find out about transplants. It may even be that your status is already too bad for a transplant, but it's better to talk to experts about it. An alternative would be scalp pigmentation or you have to rock the bald look somehow.
Last edited by Vamos on Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691
Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:04 pm

At this point its actually considered more attractive to just shave it off then keep what you have left. I think typically anything beyond norwood 5 or 6 its better just to shave it. The typical bald look isn't conflated with age as much is a norwood 5 or 6 is, since older people tend not to shave their sides.

Hair transplant if you have good donor hair and it would take a couple. Fin might work, dermarolling minoxidil all good options. At this point though it would be a long road back. You do look to have decent donor hair though.

A cheaper option is hair systems and its probably almost as good while you take fin and minoxidil. I agree with Vamos Scalp pigmentation is a good option.
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:07 pm

Vamos wrote:
An alternative would be scalp pigmentation
Seconded scalp micropigmentation. I had it done last fall and I'm very happy with it.
MFbag
Goal: Get rich as fuck
Motto: Knowers know

Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:11 pm

Dont sweat it Andy himself is bald
LGTM
Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:53 pm

In my assesment a hairsystem would do you best. When you get the hang of it and attach it yourself, its around 500-600usd quarterly and if done properly looks better than a transplant imo. To get a good transplant that has a natural hairline youll have to cough up big bucks.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:50 pm

Going for the transplant next month Brian. :)

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
7FigureBrian

Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:02 am

Vamos wrote:
You have a very high Norwood stage. The general rule is prevention >>>> regrowth. You should have taken finasteride at the first sign of hair loss if your hair is important to you. But it is what it is.

What options do you have:

- Try to get regrowth for about a year with whatever is out there. You can find stacks at moreplatesmoredates on YouTube. It's basically Finasteride/Dutasteride + Minoxidil + Ketozolin + maybe RU58841.
Don't expect too much, most can only hold their status and don't get a regrwoth, but give it a try anyway.

- Meanwhile, you should consider how important your hair is to you. Find out about transplants. It may even be that your status is already too bad for a transplant, but it's better to talk to experts about it. An alternative would be scalp pigmentation or you have to rock the bald look somehow.
Thanks bro. Yeah, I didn't even really know about those products several years ago when it began. I bought a 90 day supply of Keeps. Not sure what a Norwood stage means - will look that up. When I took that arial photo, I honestly had NO IDEA just how bad it was.

I have inquired into Bosley and am waiting on a kit. Something I could do in a year or so maybe. Yes, I've considered the bald look. I will need to get into very good lean shape and have a nice jawline. Working on fat loss and muscle building prior.

This is like a 100 point inspection- gotta max out and assess EVERYTHING.