Solutions for chubby cheeks/eyebrows and uneven jaw

kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:12 am

These are 3 areas that I've been working on improving for the last period combined with the usual grooming, gym , ... I'm looking for as much info/feedback as possible because I'm taking this pretty serious. As well as advice on how much positive impact these changes would have on my appereance making it worth the money/risk.

Jaw: I've done my good part of mewing and chewing hard gum daily. I'm noticing that my lower jack is stronger, but the assymetry isn't changing at all.

My current idea is to visit an orthodont and see if invisalign is an option. If not, I'll probably have to get surgery.

Eyebrows: My eyebrows are very light and also not dense. I've been applying minoxidil 5% for 9 months now. A month ago I added dermarolling twice a week to my routine. Every week I'm also using a dark shade on the eyebrows to make them more visible.

I feel like getting fuller and darker eyebrows could add a 0.5-1 to my appereance but I'm running out of ideas. I'm not too fussed about eyebrow transplants because the change is too sudden imo. Would love to hear more options regarding this topic.

Chubby cheeks: I'm following the mainstream advice to lose body fat, eat less salt and drink more water to achieve better cheekbones. My cheekbones are high set but sadly my face fat covers this. I'm already at 12% bodyfat, skipped all salt and drink 4l water a day.

I've read somewhere that fixing the jaw could have a positive effect on getting that hollow cheekbones effect, but I'm not sure. I'd love to fix this issue because a good jaw and cheeks would benefit my attractiveness a lot
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:20 am

Unless you have a log, I can't really help you, I need to be able to monitor and assess. But, your face and jaw is actually OK and there's a lot of potential for you chap.

Number 1 thing we need to see in a properly developed face is cheekbones. If the cheekbones are just flat, there's a lot of work to do....You CAN grow cheekbones, just requires constant pressure & time. Natures design will shine through.

But chubby cheeks: small part is body fat (SMALL), rest is facial tone. Keep chewwing and you have not mentioned oral posture. What are you doing for your tongue? The tongue will drive the development of the jaw and face. Where is your myofunctional work?

I'm consulted with Mike Mew personally, he wasn't happy with my cheeks. Sent me back to work.

Jaw asymmetry: overall body posture matters. Tongue posture matters.

Don't just go to an orthodontist. You could ruin your life and I can't help you if you blindly go to an orthodontist. Do you understand the criticisms of mainstream orthodontics? Do you know the difference between orthotropics and orthodontics?

How deep is your research?

What do you know about the tropic premise?

What do you know about mouth breathing, correct oral posture, the airway itself?

If you don't know much, I can give you resources to study, but I'll only invest in someone who has a log and posts daily. Otherwise, you're a bullshitter and not worth anyones time.

If you care to fix this problem; take it to the logs.

Best wishes,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe