Web3 Resources?

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:43 pm

What's up fam?

Long story short, I wanna learn more about web3, the possibilities, and any cool project that's going on right now

I did the basic google/youtube search, and got some results, but was wondering if anyone here has any recommendations.

I'm NOT interested in learning about the technology (aka how to build a project).

Here's what would help:

1) Email lists or social media accounts of people/companies talking about web3 projects (yesterday, I joined The Milk Road)

2) Books, courses, or any type of content about web3, the possibilities, and whatnot

Here's the mindset I approach web3 in case it helps you suggest something:

I offer marketing services and was wondering if I could help web3 companies attract more people. I know there's money to be made in the space and there's a lot of funding going on. So my goal is to get in early and profit handsomely.

That's all folks
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:56 pm

I put together a comprehensive crash course guide into Web3: https://www.plato.university/guides/web3

If you're looking to help those building in the space I recommend looking into DAO's as they are starting to grow and need all the help they can get.

NFT projects also need copywriters and marketers, however the hype for NFTs has calmed down since last year.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:19 pm

Bman wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:56 pm
I put together a comprehensive crash course guide into Web3: https://www.plato.university/guides/web3
Ah, that's brilliant. Thank you good sir.

If you have any DAO's you are interested in, let me know. I'm looking to collapse time by getting as much targeted info as possible.
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:38 pm

It really depends on what you're interested in. Think of DAOs like little mini countries that create their own government and work together towards a mission.

For example, I have been a part of the Ed3 DAO: https://www.ed3dao.com/ which is helping to change the future of education. I personally know one of the leaders and can vouch its not fly-by-night operation.

Some DAOs like CityDAO are buying actual physical land for their projects.

A educational resource I really like is Bankless which dives deep into Crypto and DeFi markets. They also have the Bankless DAO which is based around their media.

What I recommend is searching for topics you care about and finding DAOs to join around that topic.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
MFbag
Goal: Get rich as fuck
Motto: Knowers know

Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:01 am

All the info in here is good.
Im pretty linked up with the Hedera ecosystem and one of my mentors worked on building the SaucerSwap DEX which is basically the fastest decentralized exchange in crypto right now . All that stuff is happening on discord. In the last year ive watched people meet on discord and make a project and then get millions of dollars in funding. If youre trying to get involved in the community side of things, Discord is where its at and so is telegram, at least from what i've seen from the stuff im involved in. Im an admin now on a big discord crypto community and the connections are legit. If you dont have a discord or TG make one for sure. Big stuff happens on Twitter Spaces too.
LGTM