Looks

Gringo
Goal: Get ladies
Motto: Mind your business

Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:35 pm

Bro
Last edited by Gringo on Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:43 pm

The filename of these photos is "FaceApp..." are these FaceApped, or is this the real you?

Lose bodyfat.

Dress in a way that stands out rather than blends on.

Fix your eyebrows (dye them, and the shape is off).
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:32 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Dress in a way that stands out rather than blends on
1000% The quality and fit look ok, but with the exception of the necklace, everything looks like what a spy would wear to ensure not being noticed. I like chains/necklaces, but wearing them over the top of your shirt when the entire outfit is boring always comes off as super incongruent. People who wear chains/necklaces untucked do not dress in a subdued way.
Gringo

Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:14 pm

Zug wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:32 pm
pancakemouse wrote:
Dress in a way that stands out rather than blends on
1000% The quality and fit look ok, but with the exception of the necklace, everything looks like what a spy would wear to ensure not being noticed. I like chains/necklaces, but wearing them over the top of your shirt when the entire outfit is boring always comes off as super incongruent. People who wear chains/necklaces untucked do not dress in a subdued way.
Bro, could you be a bit more specific? Like bro, maybe show pics of examples of clothes that would be better.
Gringo

Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:18 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
The filename of these photos is "FaceApp..." are these FaceApped, or is this the real you?

Lose bodyfat.

Bro
Last edited by Gringo on Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pancakemouse

Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:33 pm

Gringo wrote:
pancakemouse wrote:

Lose bodyfat.

Bro, those use Hollywood 2 on FA. My main profile photo on here doesn't use FA.

Bro, any specific clothing items that "stand out"? The items I'm wearing were actually recommended by a female Hollywood stylist.

I agree with the eyebrows, I'm currently using minoxidil on eyebrows.

Lose bodyfat? Dude, I already look pretty thin, ectomorphic. I was thinking more along the lines of needing more muscle.

I'm surprised u didn't mention my pale skin, that's a big insecurity of mine but I can't tan.
Braddah, if you're asking for feedback about looks, don't use FaceApp.

Broski, a "female hollywood stylist" is recommending that you wear plain tees and sweatpants? Fire her immediately and have all your friends give her business profiles 1 star reviews.

Comrade, you don't look thin in photo 1. Looks like you have a gut. I'd estimate 15% bodyfat. Get down to 10%.

Hermano, you can use Melanotan 2 to tan.

My general impression, knowing nothing else about you: the way you dress and write is cringe. You're 42. Accept it and dress/communicate accordingly.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:41 pm

Brovarish, if you ask us if those photos would do well on tinder ( I see no reason why then post filtered photos) answer is no

Bruh you got a weird smirk with the filter

Seriously brovski, ditch the selfies and the tracksuits

What can yo uso to improve your looks bratah?
I would hit these shoulders hard, they don’t look like gymbro shoulders
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Gringo

Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:03 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Gringo wrote:

Bro

Broski, a "female hollywood stylist" is recommending that you wear plain tees and sweatpants? Fire her immediately and have all your friends give her business profiles 1 star reviews.

Comrade, you don't look thin in photo 1. Looks like you have a gut. I'd estimate 15% bodyfat. Get down to 10%.

My general impression, knowing nothing else about you: the way you dress and write is cringe. You're 42. Accept it and dress/communicate accordingly.
Last edited by Gringo on Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gringo

Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:06 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:41 pm
Brovarish, if you ask us if those photos would do well on tinder ( I see no reason why then post filtered photos) answer is no

Bruh you got a weird smirk with the filter

Seriously brovski, ditch the selfies and the tracksuits

What can yo uso to improve your looks bratah?
I would hit these shoulders hard, they don’t look like gymbro shoulders
I see your wearing a tshirt in your photo, which according to brotater is wrong. Man am I confused.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:15 pm

Broman, I also wear a bro hat

Rules are made to be broken by the bros
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
pancakemouse

Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:51 pm

Gringo wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:03 pm
pancakemouse wrote:

Brotater, don't you have a tshirt on under that leather jacket? You seem to suggest that there's something wrong with tshirts. That's actually an Armani tshirt Im wearing, not like an undershirt. And it's paired with joggers, which creates kinda a casual athleisure look.

With millions of YT followers, I don't think this female stylist would mind if I fired her.

Melanotan? I'm quite sure the safety is questionable at best. Maybe I should inject steroids as well?

Ok with losing bodyfat, but I don't think I have enough muscle. Would be hard to concentrate on both.

I was hoping for suggestions on what to do with my hair. And a specific outfit that would be good as an example. Because I'm honestly confused as hell when you just say things like "tshirts are bad".
I changed my mind. You're the expert, you should create a fashion thread here educating us on how we can cultivate your "casual athleisure" look because clearly it's working out for you.

My recommendation to the mods: close this thread and make our bro here start a log, because otherwise we have a typical egohead timewaster on our hands here.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:23 am

Yeah imma lock this one

Do recommend you start a log @Gringo if you wish to make real progress on your journey

These one off threads with no attachment to the rest of your story tend to not be very helpful