Radical's Youtube | Final 365 Project Stretch

grodmeister general
Name: grod
Goal: Proficiency at online

Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:50 pm

Simping came from the black community I know all about it dude .

Anyhow sometimes a girl isnt the first night ,so she down the second or at latest the 3rd night. Sometimes when you watch american football the quarterback doesnt throw a hail mary(same night lay) but he drives down the field, if you can only throw hail marys your game is limited ,I did not ask if you did game before but how many lays did you have from groups and night game ,I also had a coach , I speak from success from this stuff , you do not . I believe your opinion on indirect game should take a backseat on this one. Note too , its not befriending the girl you like and then saying yes , More like befriending her friends and drawing her attraction to you, remedying the neg you hit her with and moving together in comfort amicably with interest from BOTH parties!
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:05 pm

Nah dude i have enough experience with direct approach to know it works and me telling guys to do direct is built off experience

We have the exact same laycount weirdly

I dont want any experience in indirect game

If you want to lay the case out fine. Do what you want to do

Im not running with PUAs or any of that crowd. I think its cringe af
grodmeister general

Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:14 pm

This is called game for a reason..there is strategy within gaming indirect game builds strategy

your not gonna go to a gun range and spray all over the place praying your gonna hit something you need to actually aim and shoot the target to make sure you got your shot.

for example this is all about taking pictures and getting approval from these females...with the background and the way you look in the shot can show alot cause females analyze the photo...if you come up indirect telling a story it gives them time to analyze to end successfully

direct can work if a girl is drunk or if her energy is different but indirect creates more successful if you want a 10 you have to stand out
grodmeister general

Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:15 pm

that was from my friend who does both ....I get your probably a good direct gamer and one to seek advice from,however for whatever circumstances you can not or did not get indirect game to work for you, so your opinion while on direct is good ,it is null and void on indirect .Just like you would not get successful business lessons from someone who failed to start a business!
Radical

Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:17 pm

Dude legitimately hit up Andy/@KillYourInnerLoser to go on his podcast or suggest your coach does

We haven't had anyone on here show up and defend game as his blog and website are pretty much the opposite of that

This is a first
grodmeister general

Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:40 pm

Ill think about it G !
grodmeister general

Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:21 am

It is not fear its intelligence, its pretty dumb to show intent early, especially since you can tilt things in your favor! then show intent , a good boxer waits for the opening to knock you out,an amateur swings for the knock out and hopes for the best!
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:49 am

@grodmeister general good, at least you're getting results.

I am not entirely sure what you're going for, but I prefer to show sexual intent early, because it sucks to befriend a girl indirectly with only the goal of getting in her pants.

Plus, sounds like it's a recipe to land in the friendzone.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
grodmeister general

Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:02 am

@SIGMA_1234 attraction is created in 5 minutes, if you dont have signals its a wrap, you can spare 5 minutes if you go to a mall and look for sets ,I promise the time between sets is longer than spending 5 minutes with 1 set . It is not friendzone if you know how to create said attraction, its not befriend the girl exactly, its sexual tension and making yourself look really good then making her EARN Your approval not you walk up and give it away with the I like you ,you are cute shit(pretty wimpy if you ask me )
SIGMA_1234

Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:19 am

@grodmeister general that's awesome. So we're pretty similar when it comes to creating sexual tension. If you're getting results with this, you should definitely hit up Andy. We can never have too many successful people in his podcast, and not all successful people skin a cat the same way.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Fitness:

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books

$ Goals:
grodmeister general

Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:08 am

I do not think we are similar in creating attraction, the goal is the same but the means to the end is different ,it isnt being sexual or anything like that its getting them to admire you(attraction) then giving them hoops to earn your affection then comfort and touching then sex!
SIGMA_1234

Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:29 am

Maybe I understood it differently. I just don't have as much chances as I would right now to cold approach. All my lays are currently from Bumble and Tinder because cold approach just isn't feasible in my country yet.

I'm not knocking you. If it works for you, go ahead. Just wanted to make sure a new dude backs his talk with results. I really don't care if you get laid either by heavy screening or through game.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Fitness:

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books

$ Goals:
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:46 am

It is not fear its intelligence, its pretty dumb to show intent early, especially since you can tilt things in your favor! then show intent , a good boxer waits for the opening to knock you out,an amateur swings for the knock out and hopes for the best!
Not an expert in aproaching direct or indirect by any mean, but I think you are missing one important point about being direct. The numbers game - when you get rejected upfront you can just go to another girl. Literally no time wasted. When you try playing indirect games with her and in the end it turns out she wasn't interested anyway, you waste a lot of time. A time you could spend aproaching other girls and getting succeses. Do I get it wrong?
Radical

Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:12 pm

Boys lets curtail this discussion on this thread

This is just meant to be my youtube log

and im happy for a couple of comments about stuff i post but not pages of argument

Set up a thread somewhere else if you are really want to hash this out further

But at some point this becomes mental masturbation. Everyone should be out trying to get laid not arguing about best practice on the internet
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:06 pm

Radical wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:20 pm

Advice on how to hire a coach

Some insight into why I was confident in getting help from Andy before these forums existed and his blog barely did
Some mistakes I made as a dumb kid getting coaching
The main thing is PROOF as always
But i think a string of successful students might be just as good as proof they did it themselves
I can concur with a lot of what you said. The biggest issue for a lot of guys will be rushing into hiring coaches without vetting them first. It happened to me years ago when a coach who really shouldn't have been coaching caught me at the right time and the right place. Sometimes we just want the easy solution which is fine but you need to do your due diligence and ensure you are getting your money's worth.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out