Teeth Whitening??

Aloofus
Name: Justin
Goal: Help men
Motto: Acta Non Verba

Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:19 pm

It's the peroxide in all that shit that makes your mouth sore/sensitive. If you get professional whitening done at a dentist it's the same stuff just stronger (and more expensive).

It shouldn't have caused a cavity, it might have just been that you got one around the same time you used that.

I smoke and drink coffee everyday so ive tried various stuff over the years. I had a bunch of cavities in my early 20s but none since. That was mostly due to drinking a lot of sugary drinks and not brushing my teeth enough if I had to guess why.
Aloofus
Name: Justin
Goal: Help men
Motto: Acta Non Verba

Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:27 pm

GravyTrain wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:53 am
Aloofus wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:19 pm
It shouldn't have caused a cavity, it might have just been that you got one around the same time you used that.
Is there a better substance that you've found?? Shit feels like it's eating away at the tooth.

Is peroxide completely harmless, like, if I used it daily would I fuck anything up? Does it eat away at anything?

Also my gums got like dyed white and hella sore but I can deal with that. I just don't wanna fuck up my teeth.
Best thing I've found is Photoshop lol.
I've never noticed much of a difference. Some of the more hippie types brush with just baking soda/peroxide.

When I'd used stuff I had a lot of soreness and looked it up.

The kit I got was pretty clear about keeping it off of your guns (not putting to much of the gel in the mouthpiece).