Looking for an Accountability Partner! Already Making Moves

somethingaboutstars
Goal: Lose Weight
Motto: it's never too late to turn around

Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:19 am

Hey ya'll! I'm looking for an accountability partner!

I included the text of my intro post below and am already going pretty hard at things (as you see below I signed up for Andy's [not cheap!] group coaching within days of finding out he existed).

At his suggestion I've read a bunch of articles on the site, purchased a couple of books (and finished one of them), and am working hard to push forward every day. I'm on day 4 and trying to make every minute count. Hoping to do a weekly accountability call like he describes in his videos, but am working hard to hold myself accountable every day and can probably afford to squeeze in an extra text or two.

Also including today's log below the intro post.

---INTRO POST

Basically I googled foursomes, read Andy's article, and signed up for group coaching like 2 days later.

I've done decently well for myself over the last year (crossing 6 figures in an arts-based career, working on projects of notoriety including one dream project), but felt like I wasted a lot of the year working on dead-end projects. I'd been working to make a change for the last couple of months, but everything came to a head when I started an amazing, open and honest, open relationship with the most emotionally mature woman I've ever dated... and proceeded to get way too anxious about it. We're still together and I'm upfront about it and everything, but that was the perfect tipping point for me. (and we'd talked about having threesomes and foursomes, which is how I found that article in the first place)

I'm still working out my goals (better goal setting is one of my goals), but some big picture life stuff is:

--
I want 8% body fat.
I want 100,000 followers across various social media platforms, including Instagram and Twitter.
I want to have sex with someone I met on Instagram.
I want enough money to fully support several people at an upper class quality of life.
I want a sugar baby and a serious partner.
I want to pick up a girl at a bar and bring her home for sex within 5 minutes of meeting her.
i want to read a hundred good self-development books.
--

---TODAY LOG

short version of today/yesterday wins:
radical honesty with gf (told her something I've only ever told maybe 3 other people)
tried some of the sex tips from god knows which article it was Andy wrote (also told her I was trying them, we were both thoroughly pleased with the results)
skimmed the tinder guide for the template before sending a new match a message, she gave me her phone number(?!?!) -- I am now thoroughly convinced that this is going to be fine
finished reading the slight edge
weighing in at 195, my lowest weight since 2020 (got up to 218 at my heaviest when I started fasting, am used to resting around 180 as a first big goal)
before reading the tinder guide, at least _tried_ to be more direct w/ people from okc and tinder I'd started less direct conversations w/
actively working constantly to reframe less desirable results or setbacks in a positive light (more on this later)
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:10 pm

somethingaboutstars wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:19 am
Hey ya'll! I'm looking for an accountability partner!

I included the text of my intro post below and am already going pretty hard at things (as you see below I signed up for Andy's [not cheap!] group coaching within days of finding out he existed).

At his suggestion I've read a bunch of articles on the site, purchased a couple of books (and finished one of them), and am working hard to push forward every day. I'm on day 4 and trying to make every minute count. Hoping to do a weekly accountability call like he describes in his videos, but am working hard to hold myself accountable every day and can probably afford to squeeze in an extra text or two.

Also including today's log below the intro post.

---INTRO POST

Basically I googled foursomes, read Andy's article, and signed up for group coaching like 2 days later.

I've done decently well for myself over the last year (crossing 6 figures in an arts-based career, working on projects of notoriety including one dream project), but felt like I wasted a lot of the year working on dead-end projects. I'd been working to make a change for the last couple of months, but everything came to a head when I started an amazing, open and honest, open relationship with the most emotionally mature woman I've ever dated... and proceeded to get way too anxious about it. We're still together and I'm upfront about it and everything, but that was the perfect tipping point for me. (and we'd talked about having threesomes and foursomes, which is how I found that article in the first place)

I'm still working out my goals (better goal setting is one of my goals), but some big picture life stuff is:

--
I want 8% body fat.
I want 100,000 followers across various social media platforms, including Instagram and Twitter.
I want to have sex with someone I met on Instagram.
I want enough money to fully support several people at an upper class quality of life.
I want a sugar baby and a serious partner.
I want to pick up a girl at a bar and bring her home for sex within 5 minutes of meeting her.
i want to read a hundred good self-development books.
--

---TODAY LOG

short version of today/yesterday wins:
radical honesty with gf (told her something I've only ever told maybe 3 other people)
tried some of the sex tips from god knows which article it was Andy wrote (also told her I was trying them, we were both thoroughly pleased with the results)
skimmed the tinder guide for the template before sending a new match a message, she gave me her phone number(?!?!) -- I am now thoroughly convinced that this is going to be fine
finished reading the slight edge
weighing in at 195, my lowest weight since 2020 (got up to 218 at my heaviest when I started fasting, am used to resting around 180 as a first big goal)
before reading the tinder guide, at least _tried_ to be more direct w/ people from okc and tinder I'd started less direct conversations w/
actively working constantly to reframe less desirable results or setbacks in a positive light (more on this later)
Yo! I messaged you on FB. Would love to do weekly accountability with you!
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again