MAC INTERVIEWS ANDY! THE LONG WALK TO FREEDOM OF A SELF IMPROVEMENT LEGEND

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:45 pm

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

MAC DADDY IN TOTAL GRATITUDE

Man, WHAT a fucking story.

The man who has inspired so many, the man who has made transformation possible for many of us dudes, the man who gave hope and built a fucking tribe of savage action takers

ITS FUCKING ANDY!!!!!!!!

We dove deep bros, into his backstory, and how a guy with challenging life, anxious to the point of being housebound and dependent on others, stuck in depressive negative ruts for years, and in soul shattering abusive relationships, found drive in himself to go high in life and forged his path in this world.

We talk challenges, obstacles, how they shape you and give you appreciation of life, turning points, principles, the insane hustle Andy put into building his biz, and Andy’s view on human potential and growth having gone deep into the self improvement rabbit hole for almost 7 years at this stage.

Life is abundant and we get in our own way.

We look at guys like Andy now, and we miss the hard work and dedication they put into their lives.

Let this interview be a reminder of what is possible. Let it remind you that you can be a guy who is nothing, stuck in a living hell, too scared to live and too scared to die, and find strength inside yourself to overcome your limiations and become great.

WE TOO CAN MAKE IT

Greatness leaves clues, and it is truly an honour to have Andy as my coach, guiding me towards excellence, achievement, and being all I can be.

It is my pleasure to share this interview with you today, kick back, enjoy, and brothers may we all GET TO THE FUCKING MOON

There’s only one way I can sign this one off, isn’t there?

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:55 pm

THANK YOU ANDY!

Truly was a pleasure and I loved it. The journey you have been on, man, truly is legendary. LEGENDARY.

And we're only at the start!

We'll jump on again in a few months and also bros, I will be reaching out to forum legends to interview them too.....

Watch this space

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe