Looking for a (VERY SERIOUS) accountability partner

somethingaboutstars
Goal: Lose Weight
Motto: it's never too late to turn around

Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:57 pm

Whatup whatup!

I am looking for an accountability partner and I'm looking to make weekly accountability (exactly as Andy describes it in his video) the most important thing in my life. I'm willing to meet every week, I'm willing to make the meeting sacred (no cancellations, no rescheduling for any reason other than injury or death), and I'm looking for someone who's interested in doing the same. I'm willing to spend 3-5 hours every week (preferably on Sunday) having this meeting.

I'm an alum of Andy's coaching! My focus there was primarily sexual and while working there I:

Seriously dated two of the hottest women I've been with, simultaneously
Hooked up with them both in the same day
Hooked up with a girl who sold me a new mattress (she helped me break it in)*
Hooked up with a girl that I had bring sex toys over
Got way more direct with women (one girl asked what we'd do if we got "more physical" one evening, I said "well we'll probably go into the bedroom, probably start with oral, etc etc)
Went on 4/5 dates per week several weeks in a row
Became significantly more honest with women
etc

Prior to Andy's coaching I:

Lost 20 pandemic pounds through fasting
Earned 100,000 as a freelancer in an arts/tech career**
Established said career, fulfulling a childhood dream
Started a company with my best friend
etc

And right now I'm focusing on:

Choosing better partners (hi Andy, there are a lot of things I should have shared about those girlfriends)
Losing like 50 pounds through fasting (have a daily accountability partner to help with this, he's fit af)
Figuring out what the fuck to do with my life***
etc

I could go on and on but I want to emphasize: I am VERY SERIOUS about making this accountability the most important thing in my life. Think military dedication. I don't know, I've never been in the military - I've played with orchestras, though, and if you don't show up to the concert, you're fired. That's the kind of energy I'm on. If you are not on that kind of energy then I am not the accountability partner for you.

If you want more info on me see my previous post - it isn't all up to date but talks about how I read like 2 books in my first week of andy's coaching or whatever, hardly remember

*(that's not just a euphimism. You actually have to break in new beds. she helped)
**it''s a heavily image-focused field so I'm taking various steps to be discreet, this is why my avatar is a cartoon character
***something besides dating very dramatic women, see above
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:54 am

somethingaboutstars wrote:
I would love to hear the story on this one. When I was moving to New York I sold my bedframe to a girl on craigslist. She came into my house to get it and there was a lot of tension. I wasn't really "gaming" her but she stuck around asking me questions about myself, etc. I didn't have the logistics to take it further because... I no longer had a bed.
Vice
Goal: Hit 190 lbs

Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:13 am

I may be interested but I'd have to keep the time limited to no more than 30 minutes total duration for both of us. We'd have to do a vibe check as well
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739
somethingaboutstars

Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:08 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:54 am
I would love to hear the story on this one. When I was moving to New York I sold my bedframe to a girl on craigslist. She came into my house to get it and there was a lot of tension. I wasn't really "gaming" her but she stuck around asking me questions about myself, etc. I didn't have the logistics to take it further because... I no longer had a bed.
I went to a shop to buy a bed, started chatting up the lady there, asked her about her life (she'd gotten out of a serious relationship so wasn't looking for anything super serious), told her I had a couple of girlfriends and that I didn't want kids or anything like that (since she'd mentioned wanting to get back on that life path eventually) but that I'd love to take her out anyway and she said yes.
somethingaboutstars

Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:08 am

Vice wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:13 am
I may be interested but I'd have to keep the time limited to no more than 30 minutes total duration for both of us. We'd have to do a vibe check as well

That won't work for me, but thanks for replying!
Vice

Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:16 am

What exactly are you planning on spending 3-5 hours on for an accountability session? That’s almost one-fifth of waking hours on a prime game day, minimum. Just confused about the time management.
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:30 am

@somethingaboutstars as per our forum rules, you'll need to have an avatar of yourself to continue posting. It can be cropped or blurred.

You have 3 days to fix this, otherwise I'll ban your account.
somethingaboutstars

Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:57 am

Vice wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:16 am
What exactly are you planning on spending 3-5 hours on for an accountability session? That’s almost one-fifth of waking hours on a prime game day, minimum. Just confused about the time management.
asking and answering questions, like Andy says in his video
somethingaboutstars

Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:00 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
@somethingaboutstars as per our forum rules, you'll need to have an avatar of yourself to continue posting. It can be cropped or blurred.

I work in a field where being recognized is a concern, is this picture sufficient?
Vice

Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:03 am

Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:00 am
Crisis_Overcomer wrote:

I work in a field where being recognized is a concern, is this picture sufficient?
Review the rules more carefully
somethingaboutstars

Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:47 am

bumping since I'm still searching
somethingaboutstars

Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:18 am

Heyooo!

Still on the lookout for someone to join up with -- check my log for what I've been up to, primary focus is losing weight. sitting at 188 from 200 a few weeks ago

had some good success with girls, can advise

hmu
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:43 am

Yo I can vouch for this dude, he is a fucking LEGEND and he CRUSHED in the coaching group

A great guy, funny as hell, and everyone loved him

And he is a fuckin baller too

The kinda dude you wanna be around

R
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
somethingaboutstars

Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:48 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:43 am
Yo I can vouch for this dude, he is a fucking LEGEND and he CRUSHED in the coaching group

A great guy, funny as hell, and everyone loved him

And he is a fuckin baller too

The kinda dude you wanna be around

R
aww what thanks bro